Marble Stone Slope

Archived Dreams from 2015
ispeaktheword
Gold Member

Marble Stone Slope

Post by ispeaktheword »

Hello,

I'm sitting in a train station. Mark Cuban (billionaire) asked me for 55 cents. I dug in my bag and wallet and gave it to him. He went through the sliding doors to catch a train. I realized I had my Charlie Card (money that is pre-paid for me to take the train) and didn't have to wait around the train station. I used the card and went through the sliding doors.

Now the train is coming. I start walking up the stairs. Toward the top was a smooth marble stone slope. I had on high heels and didn't think I could make it up the slope. When I stepped on it my shoes had a good grip and I made it to the top but now I was dangling and had to push myself over the top. I was so scared I was going to fall. Thank God there was a railing on my left for me to grab to help me over, I made it in time to catch the train. EOD

Your thoughts are appreciated!

Ispeaktheword
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Marble Stone Slope

Post by bjcollin »

Psalm 55 ... cast your cares on the Lord and He will sustain you. Don't worry about the steep slope because your cost has already been pre-paid with the blood of the Lamb, Jesus who has pre-paid for us. God will steady you and has provided a rail to steady you during this time of training that is coming up. Hope this helps.

in Christ,
ispeaktheword
Gold Member

Re: Marble Stone Slope

Post by ispeaktheword »

Thank you BJ!

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword