no lights

Archived Dreams from 2015
spiritledd
Diamond Member

no lights

Post by spiritledd »

saw Michael Harrington an old boss I was working for him ...and also Mike Boardwell ...MB was working for MH too ...MB was organizing tools ...I had envy of his job ...MH had gas leaking out of truck ...I fixed the leak in front of Randy's house ...then in Lewiston with MH ...he was doing something strange ...he had another moving truck butted up against pickup truck which started compacting it from the rear ...like it had it clinched in front too ...he could not stop it ...it got pushed into a dept store window ...we knew it was going explode ...people started gathering I had tell them get away ...then I finally cleared area but 2 guys insisted on staying in fact they said they could help (ANGELS) ...I don't know why, but I think the look in their eyes told me they could help ...one took fire in their hand and brought it to truck ...then it exploded ...no one was hurt ...but then it was apocalyptic scene no lights and refugees everywhere ...I was trying drive with out hitting pedestrians vehicles with no lights

the part I find interesting is that we were afraid of an explosion ...we were trying to avoid that ...but the help came in the form of fire that would be like a controlled burn/explosion ...like the explosion was inevitable ...so rather than wait and be caught by surprise, it was better to just get it over with ...but in a way that would do least damage