trailer house crashed

Archived Dreams from 2015
spiritledd
Diamond Member

trailer house crashed

Post by spiritledd »

moved a very large trailer home on to piece of property in country ...water and electricity was hooked up, but it was not level ...shape shifter X step father-in-law gave it to me and X ...my son was with us, he was small boy ...lived next door to pastor who had a place where you took pictures after getting married ...it was a rose trellis ...I was carrying lumber in my arms while talking to new neighbor pastor ...I was trying to get close enough to set lumber down and shake his hand ...he did not stop, he just kept working, and moving, when I would get close ...the whole time it was like an interrogation ...he just kept asking all these questions ...I am pretty good at discerning ...I sensed he did not like me, and that he was not on fire for God ...that it was just a marriage business to him ...I was in bathroom trying to pee, and window was right by toilet, so it was hard to not let people see next door ...I was squatting down so no one would see me pee ...my son was playing around he was biting rear end of my pants with his teeth and following me around ...then he lost grip, and his teeth slammed together and it hurt him ...he went to hide away, and became small as a mouse behind sofa ...shape shifters son came to level house ...he had lost 2 front teeth ...he looked like my child hood friend Jeff Grinolds son Derek ...pastor neighbor tipped our house over when trying to help level it ...it rolled violently like car wreck ...at first I was shocked and froze ...then I ran towards house shouting my sisters name instead of my X's ...I was afraid X and son had been hurt