Fighting

Archived Dreams from 2015
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Fighting

Post by BlueDreamer »

I'm in the office. My old boss is there and a bunch of other people. He's getting ready to go somewhere. I notice he has white pants on. Then gray with pink flowers. Then white lace. Then a red sweater. He misses me. He loves me. My old coworker dee is there and she says I should just taken the gift card from Katie. It's cyan and I say no because she's not a good person. Dee just says come on. Then I am packing up and everyone leaves. My other old boss Katie calls my name. I'm about to leave and hear Her hell my name. She brings me a present which is cyan and magenta and says happy birthday and I say no and she pushes it to me. I yell how she ruins everything and she's a jezebel. And a sleeper and she kicks me out then films me. I go back to apologize and we're at the bank. She's depositing money. Dee and Ellen are coloring. Dee says I heard about your break down. Did you say the n word and I said no that would be inconsistent and she laughed and said that's bad.

I know it's a soul dream but just having problems putting it all together. Also, upon waking, important things were my boss' pants, the gift I was being given, and what I said about the fight. And being filmed.
Onlybygrace
Bronze Member

Re: Fighting

Post by Onlybygrace »

Hi Bluedreamer,
I am not sure what this is about but this word came to me whilst reading the dream that you posted - "be careful, do not compromise your Christian belief even in difficult situations. Keep standing and the Almighty will defend you always"

Blessings.
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Post by BlueDreamer »

Yeah. I know that I need to focus on God and let things go. I'm just curious why my bosses pants kept changing. Obviously pants are what you walk in. But what do the patterns mean? White = righteousness.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Don't know if this is of any help but at times in the past when I dreamt of my old boss, I understood one possible meaning to be satan--the old boss I used to serve before getting saved. And even after getting saved, the flesh at times can represent the old boss until you learn to bring it into subjection. Not an interp but just offering other possibilities. Praying the Spirit of Truth lead you into all Truth.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Post by BlueDreamer »

Yeah maybe my old boss symbolizes something in me because I think I was the focus of the dream though I was observing and participating too.