Accident happened after I closed a door.

Archived Dreams from 2015
silentqueen
Gold Member

Accident happened after I closed a door.

Post by silentqueen »

Hello Beloved,

I have not visited for a while but I need your help with this dream.

A girlfriend of mine and I were in college and had taken a trip together. I'm not sure of the location, but there was a lot of water. We saw this car dealership and started looking around. I saw the new trucks. I walked around admiring them and I opened the door to glance inside. I looked for a few seconds and closed the door. When I did, the truck unlocked from the rails and rolled into the water. Then it caused two more on the same railing to roll into the water as well. I was scared but this was clearly an accident. I knew it wouldn't have happened if the trucks had been secured properly. My girlfriend ran over and I told her what happened. We panicked and ran.

We ran and found this street in an affluent neighborhood. We were crying and scared because we could hear sirens in the distance. Then I saw this house. I suggested we knock on the door and ask for help. She didn't want to but I knew we needed help. I knocked on the door and Helen Mirren opened the door and invited is in. She was so gracious and kind. I told her what happened and she assured me it was clearly not my fault but I shouldn't have panicked and ran because it made us look guilty of something.

She took us into the kitchen and made us something to eat. She then called someone she knew at the police station, told them what happened and stressed it was an accident. I felt relieved that she pled my case.

We returned to the living room and I could feel God's presence. I boldly declared to my girlfriend, "Don't worry, they are going to let you go." She asked "What about you?" I started singing "It's only a test, I'm going through. It's gonna be over real soon. Just keep the faith and don't give up, for it's only a test."
EOD

I believe I know what it means but your insights are greatly appreciated.
If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you can ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. (John 15:7)

Thank you Lord for working things out for me!
firewater
Silver Member

Re: Accident happened after I closed a door.

Post by firewater »

A girlfriend of mine (Someone who identifies with your femine attributes. Does she mean something specific to you?) and I were in college (Place of mature learning) and had taken a trip together (Life journey). I'm not sure of the location, but there was a lot of water (Can symbolise the Holy Spirit, life, potential). We saw this car dealership (Cars can symbolise motivation or vocation. Dealerships have cars which are not in use at the time, perhaps have not been started or are "on sabatical" if used cars.) and started looking around (Sounds like browsing. You don't seem to have a specific goal.). I saw the new trucks (Has the ability to move resources for others, not just for oneself). I (Note not "we" here.) walked around admiring them and I opened the door to glance inside (Behind the scenes in a vocation/ministry, where what controls it is visible). I looked for a few seconds and closed the door(A brief inspection). When I did, the truck unlocked from the rails and rolled into the water (Doesn't stand up to inspection/scrutiny. No longer useful without a lot of work. In dream symbolism, probably gone.). Then it caused two more on the same railing (Anhcor, provides stability. ) to roll into the water as well (This has started a chain reaction). I was scared but this was clearly an accident. I knew it wouldn't have happened if the trucks had been secured properly. My girlfriend (Back in the picture again.) ran over and I told her what happened. We panicked and ran. (Sometimes we can react to dream symbolism in a real life way)

We ran and found this street in an affluent neighborhood (An environment of prosperity). We were crying and scared because we could hear sirens in the distance (Emergency response to what has happened.) Then I saw this house. I suggested we knock on the door and ask for help. She didn't want to but I knew we needed help. I knocked on the door and Helen Mirren (HIghly respected, aclaimed English actress http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helen_Mirren: Mirren displayed the overtly sensual screen persona that would become her trademark." Well known for TV series "Prime Suspect" ) opened the door and invited is in. She was so gracious and kind (THe person behind the screen roles.). I told her what happened and she assured me it was clearly not my fault but I shouldn't have panicked and ran because it made us look guilty of something (Perhaps emphasising her "Prime Suspect" role).

She took us into the kitchen and made us something to eat (What we consume comes from the kitchen. The ingredients are things that are typically distributed via trucks. You are getting to see what is "behind the scenes", like when you looked inside the truck). She then called someone she knew at the police station (Again perhaps emphasising her police work symbolism (Prime Suspect)), told them what happened and stressed it was an accident (Something causing a problem, not planned or desired & which the person causing it has limited accountability.). I felt relieved that she pled my case (Someone with connections to intercede on your behalf).

We returned to the living room and I could feel God's presence (Suggesting this is a spiritual dream. After intercession, God's kingdom is coming, His will being done.). I boldly declared to my girlfriend, "Don't worry, they are going to let you go." (Prophetic release.) She asked "What about you?" I started singing "It's only a test, I'm going through. It's gonna be over real soon. Just keep the faith and don't give up, for it's only a test."

To me there seems to be a personal message in the dream, but also a bigger picture message. It starts out in a learning personal context & finishes that way, but trucks are not so personal. It seems to me that you received insight into some situation in a church or business context where there is some kind of problem with what is holding something important in place. Note that when one truck rolled, others followed, suggesting leadership. It could be a problem in the life of a key individual/leader. Since it's a dealership & not a working truck, it could refer to a potential/candidate leader. It's make me think of something like a HR recruiting context. It's interesting that the trucks were not held in place not by their own brakes (self control) but something external- raling. Trucks are manly & the problem was discovered by a woman, with only women featuring in the dream. If there is something along these lines, it may involve a male & the mistreatment of a woman, or women they interact with.

If you feel comfortable to do so, one response to the dream could be to pray that any problem with a potential leader would be discovered before they are released to leadership. (In whatever context you feel it might apply eg work, church, education, social, government.)

In terms of a personal message, it might refer to some specific circumstance where some small thing you unintentionally did, or will do, which caused a big problem. The timing might refer to some situation you have just or will "closed the door" on, cease to be involved in.

But I feel the main message is an encouragement to walk more & more with a clear conscience.

Heb 10:22 let us draw near to God with a sincere heart and with the full assurance that faith brings, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water.
Heb 9:13 The blood of goats and bulls and the ashes of a heifer sprinkled on those who are ceremonially unclean sanctify them so that they are outwardly clean. 14 How much more, then, will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself unblemished to God, cleanse our consciences from acts that lead to death, so that we may serve the living God!

The more we can walk with clear conscience, the less we will fear sudden disaster, accusation, & consequences. Consequences then are just an inconvenience, nothing to fear or run from.

Ps 118:6 The LORD is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me?
Heb 13:6 So we can confidently say, “The Lord is my helper; I will not fear; what can man do to me?”
silentqueen
Gold Member

Post by silentqueen »

Hi Firewater,

Very good points...The brakes not being set.

The theme of the dream to me was the beginning and the end. It's only a test at the end. I think Holy Spirit was showing me the end from the beginning. Whatever fallout happens, it is not my fault. I panicked because my touching the truck set in motion this loss. It is a loss but not to me. This is something which belongs to someone else; their business, property, etc. I should've been able to go into this place and look at the cars; inside and out. The owner failed to secure the vehicles properly. Perhaps not the owner, but the person to whom was delegated the responsibility.

Perhaps the owner did not know how much was at risk of loss because everything appeared to be in order. Underneath, the brakes were not set and the railing wasn't locked. For these three vehicles there is no protection or security. The loss appears to be only a matter of time. I just happened to be the person who got close enough to open and close the door to set it in motion.

One thing kept being repeated. "it's not my fault that the owner failed to properly secure the vehicles."

No one was blaming me for the loss. I was blaming myself. Which leads me to believe that someone I know is going to lose 3 things and I'll blame myself for it because maybe they are losing it for me rather than because of me.

In the end though, It's only a test.

Thank you Jesus!
If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you can ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. (John 15:7)

spiritledd
Diamond Member

Post by spiritledd »

I felt a lot of faith happening in this ...touched my heart
silentqueen
Gold Member

Post by silentqueen »

spiritledd wrote:I felt a lot of faith happening in this ...touched my heart
Thank you. A test means my faith is going to be tried, but the wonderful thing about it is, "The trying of our faith works patience. Let patience have its perfect work so that we may be perfect and entire wanting nothing."

I have to believe God. No matter what, it's going to work out for my good.

silentqueen
Gold Member

Post by silentqueen »

Thank God for revelation and for warning.

I now know what this is and it's a warning. This is a door I contemplated closing. One small action from me will close this door. With the instability of the situation, if I do this it will indeed cause things to fall apart.

Without going into too much detail, I have every right to take this action. Just like in the dream, I had a right to look inside the truck.

God is showing me that there is a certain amount of power I possess in this situation. All things are lawful unto me but not all things are expedient.

I'm not touching it now that I know the gravity of the situation. It will hurt this person terribly if I do this. I'm so grateful to God for showing me the consequences of this action.

I must leave this alone and trust God.