pineapple street or ice cream cone lane

Archived Dreams from 2015
spiritledd
Diamond Member

pineapple street or ice cream cone lane

Post by spiritledd »

there were all theses different houses I kept going to ..finally I was at one and woman was there and I had a white shirt on I took it off and put it in bucket of bleach water and I was washing it while she watched ...she was very sad ..so I was sad too ...there was not street sign ...she asked what street it was ...I said I don't know ...but I said The Lord knows ...and I asked The Lord in prayer what street do we live on ...and I had my eyes closed, hands open, and palms up in front of me ...and then a map that was color coded appeared in my hands ...it was a miracle ...her daughter saw this as it happened, because her eyes were opened ...it was a real miracle ...woman was still sad even though she just saw miracle ...looking at map we saw "pineapple street" and then "ice cream cone lane" and thought that one of them was it ...they were coded yellow on map ...it was a very short hidden street ...I took walk to confirm what street ...as I walked I had vision of house that had Hillsong music being created in it ...I saw one of the Hillsong guys, and I became him ... I saw I was part of it ...weird having these visions within dream/vision ...felt so real, that I was really singing and playing and creating ...it was real!!!! :shock: song was beautify exchange that was playing but not playing because it was being created ...hard to explain that because it because it was being created ...like there could be decisions on changes, but at same time it was already done? ...then I told woman when I returned it was "ice cream cone" ...then waking I heard... "ice cream cone" again, and saw/heard 3 c's ...made me think a of a church "calvary chistian center" then I heard... "apostle ship"