incription on window

Archived Dreams from 2015
spiritledd
Diamond Member

incription on window

Post by spiritledd »

had intimacy with a gal ...and I actually thought it was real ...then then we were cuddling and my dad opened door ...then I was dressing in front of her ...then I was going out new years and my dad was there I was carrying a window from a car ...we took in a shop and dad put it on a a big CNC machine ...then they read an inscription off of it ...cant remember it ...noticed it had crack ...they cut bottom off of it...gal looked at me with love in her eyes 2 x ...she was making a salad in silver bowl, and was holding it up on a machine shop ceiling support pole, on its side ...and I saw there was tomato sauce and she was dabbing it gently so lettuce would not come out ...I said watch ...and had a tool and chopped it all up quickly without spilling it ...then we were all going out for drink ...I did not want any alcohol ...weird part is, it is like I drank vodka, but I didn't ...then some one threw two baseballs up in the air in old burlap grain sacks ...one landed on one car like old Chrysler, then other on rusty Jeep it was like I was supposed to retrieve them but did not ...then I was up high in air and I saw a rubber ball with hole in it bouncing from a bath tub ...looked like mic windscreen actually ...it made boing sound