Number 45

Archived Dreams from 2015
rktheda
Diamond Member

Number 45

Post by rktheda »

I dreamt I was wearing purple pants with the number 45 on the left leg.

Blessings and peace in the name of Jesus,Amen!
firewater
Silver Member

Re: Number 45

Post by firewater »

Purple can refer to royalty. You are a royal priesthood...

The person who "wears the pants" has authority.

The number is incrementally increasing 4 to 5. I see measured growth in this. Not stagnation & not steps that are too big for you.

45 also equals 5 x 9.
5 is the number for grace & 9 can refer to the Holy Spirit.
God gives5 the Holy Spirit9 to those who ask. Jesus was given the Spirit without limit. This implies there can be a measure to which the Holy Spirit is given. We are each given a measure of faith. But we can grow this & multiply it.
The number is on your left leg, your weak areas. Keep working on the measured growth in them but don't pine over them. God doesn't expect more than you can do. And He covers them with His grace & His Spirit.

God bless
rktheda
Diamond Member

Post by rktheda »

Bless you for those words. I will read your reply several times before fully responding. It's a lot of meat to digest :D
rktheda
Diamond Member

Post by rktheda »

Ok. This is a timely message. I have a small business and I recently discovered a once trusted employee guilty of theft and deception. The individual "resigned" the same day of this dream. I was a bit puzzled why God would conceal this from me for so long but as you stated it is part of my growth. Can't change the past but I can stop looking at it moving forward. Expensive lesson but easy to recover from. Blessing and peace in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Aloha brother! Just saw this, and because I was thinking back on your T-bone dream and the significance of "3", I figured I'd just put it all under this thread:

3 'eb abe from the same as 24; a green plant:--greenness, fruit.
**So 3 can speak of green (life) or fruit/fruitfulness.

45 'Abiy-`albown ab-ee-al-bone' from 1 and and an unused root of uncertain. derivation; probably, father of strength (i.e. valiant); Abialbon, an Israelite:--Abialbon.

And in regards to the situation you just shared...we love Jesse Duplantis and he once shared this story demonstrating The Father's grace and love for us. Bro Jesse had wanted to bless his employees so he had a conversation with the Lord and his wife and they decided to take all his employees on a trip to Hawaii, completely paid for. One day during the trip, he walked out onto the beach and was greeting his employees and checking up on them when the Lord told him to give one employee in particular some money. In obedience, he went and did that cheerfully.

Well when they got back home to Louisiana, he found out that she had been stealing money from the ministry. He was SO angry so he said I told God "Come here, come here" and he went on to tell God that of ALL the people he could have given money to, WHY the one that was stealing from him? He was really hot.

But God simply said, "I wanted to show her that she didn't have to do what she was doing; that I would be faithful to take care of her." When Brother Jesse heard that, he got quiet real quick.

Shortly after, we were presented with a situation to sow into another brother's life. We drove away but God directed us right back with that story. My husband and I had both wanted to put gas in his car (we had just left the filling station) but since I didn't mention anything until we left, we kinda kept it to ourselves. Long story short, it looked like they were in financial trouble and may have looking to support themselves through illegal means. He was in the car with his wahine and they had 6 children (not present). Having had our own struggles, we both knew that The Father wanted him to know that he didn't have to do that; that He was capable of meeting His Children right where they were at, no matter how much of a mess they were in.

God is good brother; I agree with you for that employees salvation & restoration to The Father. And for the enemy, we thank You Father that he MUST pay back 7-fold all that was stolen.

That is your covenant right and we've seen Him do it for us on multiple occassions.

Blessings on you and your family!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
rktheda
Diamond Member

Post by rktheda »

Big Amen my sister! I'm disappointed but not bitter nor mad. Clearly God has allowed this to give this person a chance to do that what is right. The biggest thing is that by her moving on it has allowed my wife to step in and get a larger role in the business. I feel blessed already having her around to boss me around now :D :D I just love it!

Blessings my sister indeed!
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Lol GOD IS GOOD!

And I'm SO happy your wife is able to spread her wings in this new capacity! Family business is FUN and something I believe God is doing new in this New Season!

So happy for you all brother! ALoha!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.