A word from The Lord?

Archived Dreams from 2015
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

A word from The Lord?

Post by kbasmommy »

Here is my dream: I was talking to my mother on the phone and she said, "I have a word from The Lord for you." I said, "please tell me what it is." She said again that she had a word from The Lord. I was begging her to tell me then I woke up.

I called my mom this morning and she said " sorry I don't have anything to tell you." Just in case lol but this was kind of frustrating. It's really bothering me. Any thoughts?
bella
Diamond Member

Re: A word from The Lord?

Post by bella »

Sometimes in dreams, "mother" represents the church. ??
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Post by kbasmommy »

Thanks for responding Bella. I've never heard that before and that would really make sense. Interesting....thanks.
Barb11
Silver Member

Post by Barb11 »

Maybe it is still to come in an upcoming dream!
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

A mother in a woman's dream points to your own wiser more mature side. You have this higher side of you, and that side is trying to inform the other part of you, that you need to purposely stop and listen, because the Lord indeed has a word for you.

He is showing you that it takes total oneness.... unity of mind, body, and spirit.... in "all" you have and are, in order to hear Him.
"Let your dreams be bigger than your fears, your actions louder than your words, and your faith stronger than your feelings."
Carterman
Gold Member

Post by Carterman »

kbasmommy wrote:Here is my dream: I was talking to my mother on the phone and she said, "I have a word from The Lord for you." I said, "please tell me what it is." She said again that she had a word from The Lord. I was begging her to tell me then I woke up.

I called my mom this morning and she said " sorry I don't have anything to tell you." Just in case lol but this was kind of frustrating. It's really bothering me. Any thoughts?
it was repeated twice and that means confirmation
youre going to receive a message from God thru someone in the body of Christ or from the holy spirit. the mother symbolises the church or body of Chist. mothers can also symbolise holyspirit. wait for it because it will come, its been confirmed.
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Post by kbasmommy »

I'm so encouraged! I've been asking The Lord what to do about so many things in my life that are going on all at once. Thank you!

@UnderHisWing that's so interesting that you say that because I once had a dream where The Lord told me to "Come into The Lord absolutely." I believe it meant mind body and spirit without condition in all I am. I've just been trying to figure out how to do that or what that looks like. Spending more time in prayer? Etc. Not sure what I need to do but that is truly my desire to draw nearer to Him. Praise God! I'm so encouraged thank you all.
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

The best way I can describe it for me, is to spend most of my alone time with Him praising and worshipping Him first , and then spend the next biggest chunk of time just listening for/to Him, and then prayer/conversation with Him.

We can waist our time alone with Him by just spending it all talking to Him.

The hardest part is keeping our flesh/mind "still enough" for "long enough"....Listen for Him to speak with you with everything you've got....He always shows up.
"Let your dreams be bigger than your fears, your actions louder than your words, and your faith stronger than your feelings."
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Post by kbasmommy »

Got it! Thank you!
Carterman
Gold Member

Post by Carterman »

kbasmommy wrote:I'm so encouraged! I've been asking The Lord what to do about so many things in my life that are going on all at once. Thank you!
youre welcome sister
Carterman
Gold Member

Post by Carterman »

@kabasmommy wanted to also say to you to not strive to enter into God's presnece. lots of well meaning Christians give advice to read the bible more, pray more, do this do that. it's spiritual arrogance. God wants us simply to focus on him in intimacy. shift your mind to him and invite His presence. we seek his face and heart like David did. its a heart condition and not about doing anything. best thing to "do" is ask him for a seekers heart to be a chaser of his presence. nothing is more rewarding or treasured then his presnce. He wants us to want Him :) :D :!:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6h7UOARc7o that link is for a heidi baker video on youtube called SOAKING IN GODS GLORY you can look it up if the link didnt work. the religious minded dont like Heidi much. but those who desire intimacy understand that he only wants us to desire him and he will show up
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Post by kbasmommy »

Thank you going to watch now and the link works thanks!
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Post by kbasmommy »

And there it is..."Lower and slower." Thank you for your obedience in sharing!
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Post by Realisticdreamz »

Hi Kbasmommy,

It may be that your mother has a word for you that you need to hear from the Lord, but your mother is lead by the Lord and does not realize that her words are coming from the inspiration, or is lead, by the Lord.

Just listen to your mother and be sensitive in the spirit so you will know when the Lord is speaking through her.

Hoping you hear Him speak to you, through her. :D
With love in Christ,
Annette

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21
Are we conforming into the image of Christ; or trying to conform His image into ours?
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Post by kbasmommy »

Hi Annette,

Well (ahem) my mother just gave a message to her church on the "Lukewarm christian".(ouch!) hoping the dream is symbolic cause it was a tough message lol!