No power

Archived Dreams from 2015
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

No power

Post by kbasmommy »

Here is my dream:
The power went out at my mom's house. I paid a portion but the rest I needed for college tuition. So the power was on for a little while because I paid I think $200.00.

New scene:
The power goes out again. She has no food because the refrigerator has no power. I don't have any money left so I ask my dad for $823.00 to pay my mom's power bill. He is reluctant because it's so much money but I wake up before I find out if he's going to lend the money so I can help my mom.
ditte3
Diamond Member

Re: No power

Post by ditte3 »

Hi,
Peace be with you.
:)
I wonder if this dream is literal or symbolic.
I have some insights, but before I write them, I would like to ask: are you in similar siuation, hving difficulties of living, money etc?
Blessings.
Edith
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Post by kbasmommy »

Yes living...lol just a lot going on in my life right now.
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

I can understand this, because I myself struggle with many things. All of us have our own cross.
Nowadays among these difficulties the Lord led me that i should depend totally on Him, be in a close relationship with Him, trust Him.

Jesus told us not to worry about anything, but seek first the Kingdom of God and His truth and all we need will be given to us.
No power, no light? We have to seek His face, love Him, trust Him, stick to the word of God.
When we are close to Him, we take our eyes off the problem and lift our eyes up to Jesus. Our burdens will be lighter. He is our help.

"Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart."(Psalm 37,4.)

The Lord bless you and keep you. The Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious to you. The Lord turn His face to shine on you and give you peace.
Edith
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Post by kbasmommy »

Amen! Thank you Edith!