feast at my house cost $3000 went to waste

Archived Dreams from 2015
spiritledd
Diamond Member

feast at my house cost $3000 went to waste

Post by spiritledd »

a friend and girl friend were broke up, so asked her to marry me ...she said yes, but we did not consummate marriage ...no one came to huge feast at my house ...I owed $3000 for catering ...did not have the money ...my old landlord Andy from wheatland property management was who I owed ...he came and took all I owned ...his crew stripped my house, which was trailer, then turned into my first wife's moms house ...then was keeping it secret who I married ...others were shocked when they found out ...I was embarrassed because she my friends girlfriend ...then I was crew boss on project in weird desolate arctic situation ...gal from past who was named Annie who was bosses wife who was Korean was my boss ...my crew did not tie off large yellow hose on top of a large building ...it was on a spring reel so all the sudden it started rolling up ...boss was mad and blaming me ...I said my workers did not tie it off ...so I went to do it ...it was long way up and it was icy ...I was really scared on the last rung ...ladder was just short of top so I had to pull myself up ...it was pretty scary but I was doing it ...woke up just as I was afraid I might have been falling ...heard... "counterproductive"
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Re: feast at my house cost $3000 went to waste

Post by Realisticdreamz »

Spiritledd,

It sounds like a warning of an expensive lesson learned. Something to count the cost before endeavoring. Or, if you are tempted to betray a friend (what may not even appear to be betrayal but it just does not feel right in the spirit, despite the flesh), remember the dream and avoid. :)

Blessings to you and your family. Praying the Lord makes the dream clearer to you.
With love in Christ,
Annette

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21
Are we conforming into the image of Christ; or trying to conform His image into ours?
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Re: feast at my house cost $3000 went to waste

Post by spiritledd »

:D thanks Realisticdreamz :D