1976 Oldsmobile Tornado crying friend

Archived Dreams from 2015
Hannah
Platinum Member

1976 Oldsmobile Tornado crying friend

Post by Hannah »

I am standing near what I tell my friend is my dad's car. It is a 1976 Oldsmobile Tornado. We are talking and I tell him I need to go away for a while in the car. A friend from his treatment program is standing near him. He is afraid for me to go because he is afraid of relapsing. He comes very close to me, we hug and embrace we are both crying and he tells me thank you for believing in him. He is crying and says no one has ever believed in him like me and that he loves me. As I get into the car I tell him I will see him soon. He turns to his friend crying and says, "you don't understand I'm afraid she won't come back and I love her and need her in my life. How can I be sure she will come back." I cry as I get in my car. I don't want to leave but I know I need to get in the car for a while.

Also when I wake from this dream the Bryan Adams song Heaven is running through my head...specifically the verse, "we've been down the road before but that's over now you keep me coming back for more and baby you're all that I want...and love is all that I need..and I found it there In your heart, it isn't too hard to see we're in heaven...."

I know there is a message here for me as I asked The Lord to give me a dream before I went to sleep - any spirit led thoughts are greatly appreciated. God bless!!