Crawling...

Archived Dreams from 2015
eyes.enlightened
Platinum Member

Crawling...

Post by eyes.enlightened »

In the dream, I woke up and looked at the wall in my bedroom. I saw an eight month old baby girl crawling down the wall. She started crawling down from top of the wall, near the ceiling; crawling so fast.

I have a thought, but I am not quite sure about the meaning. If you hear anything, please share with me. It sure would help.

Shalom & Love +
firewater
Silver Member

Re: Crawling...

Post by firewater »

Crawling is a stage of growth of a baby. It is mobile but not yet walking.

A wall is a divider providing protection, security & privacy. Crawling on the inside of the wall in your bedroom suggests a private message.

This baby is defying gravity. This may be a sign of a spiritual or supernatural message or a message about something supernatural or from God. It might also be a suggestion to view the baby from a different perspective. You would normally look down on a baby. Here you are looking up (towards heaven) & sideways- oblique.

8 suggests something new, first day of a new week. New season maybe.

It seems the baby is coming towards you. If you are desiring a baby I would take this as an encouraging sign.

The crawling fast may have to do with the contrasting timing perspectives. You may think something is happening slowly (crawling) but it is happening quickly.

Were you literally awake when you saw the vision?

Did you sense the age of the baby or judge it according to its size?
eyes.enlightened
Platinum Member

Post by eyes.enlightened »

Firewater,

Words cannot express how much I appreciate your insight into my dream. God used you in an awesome way to help me understand this dream. He used you in a way, I don't think I would have understood it without your help.

The number 8 was obvious to me, just as you confirmed. I also felt like the baby coming down the wall had something to do with a blessing from God. Everything else about the dream context I couldn't grasp it.

When you asked me if it were a vision (were I awake), a wow factor, it hit me at that moment, it was a vision. I didn't actually realized it until you asked me. I was sleeping but when I opened my eyes I'd actually awakened irl, but I thought I was still asleep and seeing it.

Anyhow, I think I am going on and on. Sorry about that, but so much has opened up to me after you vividly reinacted my dream through interpretation. It brought out details that I didn't mention, but you were able to describe it in a way that I understood what God was showing me.

Yes, in the dream I knew that the baby was eight months. I am excited how this dream has a
twofold meaning; part of it is pertaining to my present situation and another part pertains to the future.

Once again, thank you FireWater!

Shalom & Love
firewater
Silver Member

Post by firewater »

Thanks for the feedback.

It did feel more like a vision to me than a dream. Visions do tend to have a more literal interpretations than dreams. The times when I have had visions have nearly always been just as I am waking up. I would encourage you to be sensitive & be open to them in those brief moments. At times for me they can form around objects in the room so they are easy to dismiss.

May the Lord bless you in your pursuit of Him.