dreams 1 2

Archived Dreams from 2015
alilbitofHSSpirit
Gold Member

dreams 1 2

Post by alilbitofHSSpirit »

I have had two dreams lately, the 1st in which I was seven, eight years old and I chose to go under the house because we had a snake infestation. My dad was going to hire someone but instead I offered myself so he wouldn't have to pay for it. So he sent me with a head lamp,and a walkie talkie, a bag to put the snakes in and a dagger in case I needed to kill a snake. So I wiggled into the crawl space under the house and followed the sliding tracks of the snakes. I reached a dead end where I had to turn left or right and couldn't tell which the snakes had followed, or they had followed both I can't remember. As I paused I felt a snake slither over me, I held my breath and dropped my head. My dad had made me wear something close to a hazard suit, so only my face was bare. The snake slipped over my and turned round to face me, I could hear its tongue flicking me, for a space of five heart beats I lay still, not being able to lay still any more I grabbed at the snake and lucky grab its mouth, and with my other hand I bagged him. Then as soon as that happened I felt four snakes come over my back this time I lay still for a long time, face in the dirt, nose covered, breathing in God only knows what from the earth. I slowly reached for my dagger and then all at once cut the heads of four snakes off at the same time. Their heads where still alive opening and closing, I slowing reached for each head and threw them into the bag, and then their bodies and I felt the heads snapping at the snake that was still alive they were fighting in the bag. I spoke into the walkie talkie and told my dad I had the snakes and I got out of their. When I crawled out i was an adult and at a different location then when I started and instead of my dad pulling me out my uncle pulled me out. Then the dream was over.

In The other dream I had this week. I dreamed that it was mothers day, or that our family was celebrating mothers day. My brother, my sister in law and I had gone all out. I had purchased a piece for her Pandora Bracelet that said Merry heart on it, which is reference to one of my mom's verses. I had painted her portrait of us three kids, my brother, his wife and I, it look professionally done (which I am incapable of). MY brother and his wife gave their part of the gift which I never saw. Then we took her Blindfolded to a restaurant that she likes, My dad was their and his parents. In the dream my dad was holding a cartoon version portrait of my mom and he, in it they looked to be 80 or 90, and at the bottom of the painting was, "I want to be with you forever and always, my love."

For those of you who don't know my dad, has been out of the picture since October of last year and Has been pushing for divorce
Be blessed,
Danca
alilbitofHSSpirit
Gold Member

Re: dreams 1 2

Post by alilbitofHSSpirit »

posting to the top for review
Be blessed,
Danca