Eggs inside of an Egg

Archived Dreams from 2015
ablessedlady
Bronze Member

Eggs inside of an Egg

Post by ablessedlady »

It's been years... but I'm here. Rarely remember dreams. Three nights ago I had a dream, and all I remember is seeing an extra large brown chicken egg and when I cracked it open, it had two smaller size shelled eggs inside. I told it to my husband. What caused me to come here is that today I saw on fb, a video that showed someone opening a large egg with one hard shelled egg and one extra yolk inside. Did not know this ever happened. :o
(we use brown eggs)

Appreciate anyone gifted in interpretation of this little bit of a dream. Thanks!

P.S. Please understand that I do not remember any part before or after the portion of the dream I posted. Most nights I don't remember any dreams although since I get up a few times every night, there are times that I strongly know that I was dreaming... but with no remembrance of details.
"When Christ, Who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with Him in glory." Col. 3:4
Server

Re: Eggs inside of an Egg

Post by Server »

egg = Promise 2= witness,
ablessedlady
Bronze Member

Re: Eggs inside of an Egg

Post by ablessedlady »

Thank you for your reply, but not sure that I understand what your reply is saying... :?:
"When Christ, Who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with Him in glory." Col. 3:4