Friend concerned over dream

Archived Dreams from 2015
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Friend concerned over dream

Post by kbasmommy »

Hello all,

******I'm posting this dream for my friend*****

I had a weird dream last night. My fiancé & I went somewhere and he left his wallet on the table. I picked it up and put it in my purse because I didn't want anyone to steal it. So then we got into a car and there was also a lady in the car with us. The lady and my fiancé were in the front seats and I was in the back(as if they were a couple). She said something and I said ok...then My fiancé asked me to respond to her in a better way versus acting as if I don't care. It was like he wanted me to kiss her butt or something. What was strange is it was like he was under some sort of spell. She was controlling him or something. So I told him that I'm not a people pleaser & when people(like the lady) say off the wall comments then that's how I respond. Then My fiancé got upset & said some mean things but what I remember was him accusing me of stealing his wallet. I was like what...then I got so upset & charged him(yes in the car). I punched him in the face and I bit him. I was furious b/c I was helping him out since he left it on the table at the restaurant. The lady was observing the whole time with a grin on her face. I got out of the car & walked back to the house. I recall thinking to myself the wedding is 6 weeks away & people have already bought tickets, and now he's with this other woman. So I began packing a backpack to leave and the lady & My fiancé pull up to the house. I hear him saying, "They are leaving!" Then he comes into the room, I was in, trying to hit me because he was angry. I do not know if I hit him & he fell down but some how he ended up on the floor and I started to pray that God would open my finances eyes so he could see the lady for who she was etc ..as I started praying the lady was trying to bust down the door. She was very strong. She didn't want me praying. It was hard to hold the door shut & pray for him. End of dream
Grace
Diamond Member

Re: Friend concerned over dream

Post by Grace »

Is this truly your fiance in real life? Are you having some second thoughts about whether he really is the one? Interesting at one point you write finances instead of fiance. Wonder if there is a connection.
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."Deut 31:6
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Re: Friend concerned over dream

Post by kbasmommy »

Hi Grace. Yes my friend is getting married in a few weeks. It is truly her fiancé. Because she emailed me this dream I had to change where she put his real name to "fiancé". "Fiances" was a typo on my part. I don't know if she's having second thoughts, she didn't mention that only that she felt the dream may represent discord but she's not sure.