Baby Born & Immediately Talks and Walks

Archived Dreams from 2015
massppl

Baby Born & Immediately Talks and Walks

Post by massppl »

I dreamed that my married cousin was pregnant; she told her husband that the child was not his and he accepted that fact (he was not upset by the news). She had the baby in a home (I will presume that it was her home; however, it was an older model home with big rooms). It was a quick, easy delivery. The baby boy was light-skinned like her. I was present when the baby was born but in another room when it was actually born. When I came in the room I said “Good morning” to my cousin (there was no one else in the room).” She said good morning back. The baby then said, “Good,” “Good morning.”
The baby had only a diaper on and was seated on the floor facing away from us. I never saw the baby’s face. I asked my cousin if he was trying to crawl. She said that she thought he was. He crawled for just a very few paces, got up and immediately begin to walk with his hands lifted up. When I came into the room, which was right after he was born, he looked to be between about three to six or seven months old.
The dream ended when he begin to walk. We were both amazed at and proud of his quick progress.
Prophetess Joan Moore