pregnancy prophesy confirmation

Archived Dreams from 2015
militantone
Gold Member

pregnancy prophesy confirmation

Post by militantone »

Hello all,

I had a dream in which a woman told me I am going to have a baby boy. Then a few seconds later another lady old me I was going to have a secret pregnancy. I told her that another woman just told me this (referring to pregnancy).

Now my question is what is the significance on whether the baby is a boy or girl? Any? And again, currently I am not in a marriage relationship in real life.

sincerely,

MT
rarara
Gold Member

Re: pregnancy prophesy confirmation

Post by rarara »

Hi,

Pregnancy in a dream may not be literal. But symbolic, so this could mean that you are going to see God's purposes come forth in your life and or the fulfilment of a promise or desire.

The male carries the seed for reproduction so this will bear fruit that will last as Jesus talks about in John 15.

Sometimes as in pregnancy you can't see the wonderful work that is being done. Psalm 139. But He is at work in you in your inner most being and nothing can stop this from being completed.

That you were told twice in the dream may mean that this is very important and that He really wants you to hear this.

God bless

rarara
iluvyahweh
Gold Member

Re: pregnancy prophesy confirmation

Post by iluvyahweh »

Hello dreamer,

This could be what is call a 'doubled dream'. The secret to this is found in Genesis 41:32, when Pharoah had the two dreams about the 7 cows and the 7 ears of corn.

32"Now as for the repeating of the dream to Pharaoh twice, it means that the matter is determined by God, and God will quickly bring it about.

Sometimes, if a dream is repeated twice, or you have 2 dreams that in essence say the same thing, it means that the dream will definitely happen, as the matter has been established by God. This can also apply to 2 scenes within the same dream, that are essentially saying the same thing.

I would pray about this. Do you remember anything else about the dream? (Rarara's interp is spot on, I think. But it would help to know what you're going to birth. More context to the dream would help to establish this, if you can remember anything.)

- a boy, may be a male, but a male may be a "mail" - a letter, a message. It may mean that you are going to birth a message, birth a boy, birth a mail.
- secret - beyond ordinary human understanding; esoteric. It may man that you will be carrying the mysteries and secrets of God.

Did you see the face of the women? Were they tall? What do you do for work?

Incidentally, pregnancies are not always plain sailing! Normally, birthing something involves a test, and a lot of blood, sweat, tears, and pain.

John 16:

…20"Truly, truly, I say to you, that you will weep and lament, but the world will rejoice; you will grieve, but your grief will be turned into joy. 21"Whenever a woman is in labor she has pain, because her hour has come; but when she gives birth to the child, she no longer remembers the anguish because of the joy that a child has been born into the world. 22"Therefore you too have grief now; but I will see you again, and your heart will rejoice, and no one will take your joy away from you.

On another level, your dream could also just mean moving from a time of pain, hassle, and struggle, into a time of joy.

Blessings,
ILY