Old lion

Archived Dreams from 2015
Hope in Christ
Gold Member

Old lion

Post by Hope in Christ »

Dream before waking.....

I was in my old childhood backyard. I knew my mother was there although i did not see her. There was a lion i was supposed to herd up and put in a cage. I was very hesitant as i did not know if the lion would attack me, but i went ahead and put it in the cyclone fence cage. After putting it in the cage i noticed it was frail weak and near death. It actually looked like it only had a few more breaths left. I was not intimidated any longer. Also my mother has sense passed on.
Blessings and shalom
Hope
spiritledd
Diamond Member

old lion

Post by spiritledd »

Jesus is called a Lion ...also the devil is compared to a lion ...I don't think Jesus is the one who is about done for though :)
Hope in Christ
Gold Member

Post by Hope in Christ »

Hi Spiritled
thank you for your response., i believe it has to do with the passage of scripture that says our enemy goes about like a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour. I am not sure of all the dream symbols and what they mean yet though. :?
Blessings
:D
rarara
Gold Member

Post by rarara »

Hi Hope

Your old childhood backyard could mean an issue of the heart that you had to deal with in the past.

The old lion may be an old fear that you have actually known and experienced the Lord's victory over.

So yes, the lion represents the work of the enemy, agreeing with you and Spiritledd.

Maybe this was something you had to learn to live with..."I was supposed to herd up in a cage"

And maybe you were very good at dealing with it...."but I went ahead and put in in a cyclone cage"

Sometimes these things threaten to come at us again and we think Oh No! not that again! You start to fight and then realise in your spirit that it has no power over you. It no longer has strength.

Mother is one who watches over you, protects you from danger. God. Psalm 91. You are always being watched over. Also a mother loves and fear and intimidation have nothing to do with love.

God bless, rarara
Hope in Christ
Gold Member

Post by Hope in Christ »

Hello Rarara
Thank you for responding. I just want you to know what a refreshing drink of water you are. Gods Holy Spirit in you just blesses me, so thank you :D
Yes i think you have it right re: something in my past that trys to intemidate me, and i want to honor my mother. God did a beautiful healing in us both when she died, she told me she loved me and was sorry that she did not know she was supposed to love me,, and i was able to hold her in my arms, tell her God and i loved her and sing her into the arms of Jesus. I thank Him so much for that.
My childhood was one of fear, as i look at the dream when i put it in the cage and it was dying it hurt my heart, like it did when my mother was alive but i had to quit seeing her for years until she died. I dont think it was the lion i was sad about but whoever is being ruled by this same spirit, i wonder if it is someone i really love? and how does the Lord want me to handle it, and not dishonor Him? My husband and i were trying to peice things together last night and this is what we believe it to mean.
What it means to put the lion in the cage, that i am not sure about?
Thanks dear ones for helping me this one, it has me concerned :D :D
Love and blessing in Him.
Hope
spiritledd
Diamond Member

old

Post by spiritledd »

yeah, that old lion got no power over you in Christ Jesus :)
rarara
Gold Member

Post by rarara »

Hi Hope

Thanks so much, your words of encouragement are so gracious. :D

Yes and Amen, whatever the old lion is or was it has no power over you.

I know that the meaning will come, one way or another.

Intimidation is a horrible thing, I know! But don't be afraid of not honouring, I know what you mean there. Hold your head up high, you are loved and honoured by the Kings of Kings.

Love, rarara
Hope in Christ
Gold Member

Post by Hope in Christ »

Thank you both,
For the encouragement, and kind words.
:like: :D
Love you!
Hope
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Shalom sis. Wondering if the lion was possibly representative of your mom? Praying He will shed His Light on your dream.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
Hope in Christ
Gold Member

Post by Hope in Christ »

Hi Keilani
I am not sure, been praying about it and asking the Lord to please give me understanding. I actually never thought of that possibility. I know usually when i have these types of dreams it is a warning of someone about to enter into my life. But that is something to pray about, maybe its something in my life. I honestly dont know what the meaning is. I am open to insight if you have anything. Hope your doing well sweet sis :D
Love
Hope
discerning
Site Admin

Re: Old lion

Post by discerning »

bump :wink:
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
Hope in Christ
Gold Member

Re: Old lion

Post by Hope in Christ »

Thanks discerning and thanks everyone, finally received understanding from this dream, it was a generational stronghold of anger in my life.
Love and Blessings,
Hope
Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.❤