liquid metal

Archived Dreams from 2015
spiritledd
Diamond Member

liquid metal

Post by spiritledd »

i was given large amount of money something about a guy and he did crime and because of that bank gave me all the money ...me and the guy were changing a tire and there was this grey substance would not come off tire ...i was rolling the tire it was combine tire ...and the guy was running from me ...then i was in a land that was grey liguid metal ...it was like mercury it could be solid or liquid ...i was with a gal we both were driving a fire engine/bus but there was a liquid metal dude too he was driving too we switched and it was older one we were driving and it had steering wheel positioned not facing foward but to right side ...it was hard to steer ...we drove to a swimming hole where there was cliff and we went in and there were quite a few of these liquid metal people ...they did not talk but were trying to comunicate ...saw hay and wood chips and rounded creek stones one on top of another ...then i saw wood pallet ...floating on liquid ...then i found out liquid was magnetic and our job was to positioin ourselves to keep the liquid at bay by being positive charge because it was negitive charged ...then i was to show others as they were brought to me to train them ...then liquid metal turned to snow and we were trying to stop vehicles that were going really fast they were trying go up hill and did not want to stop ...i stood in way but jumped out of the way because would not stop ...but then these people in vehicles were outside on foot and i was showing about the liquid metal by making it turn solid to liquid and back again