Small White Plane Crashing

Archived Dreams from 2015
Angel Wings

Small White Plane Crashing

Post by Angel Wings »

In this dream my husband and I are in a beautiful field which is green..All around us are beautiful green tree's at a distance...There is specifically a tree near us which stands a lone in the field...We are near this tree...It is beautiful and green...I looked up to the sky which was blue and clear..The day is beautiful...As I look up to the sky I begin to see this small white plane at a distance..It appears to be falling from the sky and headed towards me and my husband...As the plane get's closer to the ground it appears to be coming right at us and we move ourselves a distance from where it looks like it is going to crash...We move a second time because the plane is coming right at us...We move again for the third time because the plane is coming towards us again...As we moved the third time, the plane appeared it was going to hit the ground but it didn't...It seemed to hang in the air about 100 ft from the ground...Just hanging there motionless..My husband and I stood looking at the plane...Inside the cockpit we saw a young man with a white shirt, black thick hair and black slacks who was piloting the plane...He was pulling back on the throttle of the plane so tightly to keep it from crashing...We knew there were people on the small plane even though we could not see them...There was no co-pilot just the pilot...We also had noticed the left wing of the plane was gone from the plane which seemed to be the reason the pilot lost control of the plane...The tree that stands a lone in the field always seemed to be near us each time we moved from the plane...We had no fear..My husband had my hand and each time the plane looked like it was coming toward us he pulled me away from it as to protect me and himself...This was all the dream...Asking for help or confirmation to this dream...I am somewhat concerned about it...