coverd wagon

Archived Dreams from 2015
spiritledd
Diamond Member

coverd wagon

Post by spiritledd »

had truck all packed and was moving ...had a bunch of people with me ...saw light blue bed mattresses and box springs ...put them on outside of everything and used them as racks and put ropes around them ...i wanted to tighten them up, but decided that i should trust gal to tie them up good and tight ...they came loose after awhile and needed tightening again ...so we stopped and i had idea to use stick to tighten ropes ...i was searching for the right stick, but gal found one before i did ...felt a little pride and competition about her finding stick first but swallowed my pride for her ...stick was from abandonded house that was a grayish blue ...i was wondering why paint was recent eventough the house had been abandoned long ago ...and where we stopped was so beautiful ...i wanted to live there ...i saw truck had turned to coverd wagon and knew that property was homestead and we could live there if we chose to ...everyone on board seemed to want to stay ...i remember seeing Ernest Borgnine and him being happy that one of the gals on board was in love with him and they were going to get married ...i was tempted to stay there also but in back of my mind was the mission God had sent us on ...this is 2nd time i have had dream with the actor Ernest Borgnine in it ...i am trying to figure out what he represents ...he usually played a mean bull headed tough guy and died as hero to redeem himself after being mean
Hope in Christ
Gold Member

Re: coverd wagon

Post by Hope in Christ »

Hi Spiritledd, that is an interesting dream. There is a movie which Ernest Bourgnine made, I hope I spelled his name right, the name of the movie is Marty, I it reminded me of your dream. Hope it helps
Shalom, hope
Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.❤
Hope in Christ
Gold Member

Post by Hope in Christ »

PS, to me it was a very sweet movie and showed how Marty overcame what others thought of him, may not have anything to do with your dream, , but it is one of my favorite movies :D
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Post by spiritledd »

thanks Hope in Christ :)
Hope in Christ
Gold Member

Post by Hope in Christ »

Your welcome :D