the way to Northport

Archived Dreams from 2015
spiritledd
Diamond Member

the way to Northport

Post by spiritledd »

with a gal in a jeep driving on a mountain road ...there was a wash out on the road so we could not get to other side ...we could have probably went around it, but there was also a big tree root sticking up that blocked us also

told gal I knew the way to Northport …...we drove there then I got out and went to find Matt ...told woman be back ...she made me promise and I did and there was time I was supposed to be back ...found Matt and saw 2 gray school buses and red white and blue paper banner that connected

went back to where woman was waiting and saw 2 white barns ...asked where is the woman ...they said she left ...there was 2 guitar necks that were white and broken in x shape in the threshold ...and they said it was sign that I broke my promise … sure I was back in time so it was her that broke the agreement because she did not wait long enough

then I saw girl and guy kissing and I was glad I did not have to deal with girl drama ...did not even bother me when I heard them kissing and she was making “oh” sounds ... I was like yuk ...then I shut both barn doors ...one was shaped like tee-pee round and triangular and I drug it across dirt/manure mound that was in the way in order to get it shut