English Bulldog

Archived Dreams from 2015
kingnme
Platinum Member

English Bulldog

Post by kingnme »

OKAY...........

IRL...I got into a spat with my niece about my mom (her grandmom)

concerning her (my mom was) having trouble with kidney stones ..mama was in the hospital from dehydration

ME?... im having trouble with my car...........in essence I cant get to my mom to see about her

well...my niece is being difficult with the idea of me "not helping out" with Mom and her sickness

I told her "STOP! saying that I need to come and help MY mom!" :x

I was starting to get very upset with her because of her attitude of me "not being there" (my mom is in her 70's)

guys I assure you ...

im a silent helper when it comes to helping my mom... mainly because I noticed over the ten years i have been seeing a lot of competition when it comes to who is helping mom THATS why I find it vitally important not tell my other siblings Anything or even my young niece for that matter...

so to her im NOT there...but GOD knows....HE has even gone as far as showing me in dreams of what im doing/helping/assisting regarding her.....sooo SHH! mums the word (no pun of course)

so we are going BACK AND FORTH about me needing to "be there" for her
at the same time she is saying I know that your car is broke down............duh!

I told her to STOP saying..."i need to help out!" I need to help out!" regarding my assisting my mom

My niece is never around when I do (she works and I am a stay-at-home mom)

...but she has been hearing through the grapevine that im always there..but I HAVE NOT rubbed it in her face

she even went as far as to say please tell your kids to that she is in need (it was very very insulting to sit thru that)

anyway ...didn't end well ...but I managed to come back with a cute joke! to get over it

FYi my niece has a hard time getting over grudges ....

I have spoken to her to NOT do that about that throughout the years when she is holding other people

if there is one thing I HATE is long and drawn out feuds!!!!!!!!!

well she has a beautiful AND SMART...OH SO SMART full bred English bulldog

okay....

DREAMMMMM....................

I was standing at a street corner ...the street IRL. is name Hillcrest Rd. well im there ..

just so happened I looked down and there is "Choppa" (his name) think of a New Yorker's accent ;?)

call him Chopper?...aw! she would have a hissy

to my surprise "Choppa" came right up next to me and he began to have a conversation with me ;/0

his mouth didn't move ...we spoke BY THOUGHTS...(weird)

he said ...I want to home to my mommie (my niece)...something of he didn't know where she was at

so I said she is home Choppa! ...he said no she isn't..she is somewhere else...

he began to tell me that he feels she is not home and that he wants to go home and see her

I thought to myself (I can hear my thoughts) "no way I believe she is home)

so I told him ..want to go home Choppa ? he said YEA!

I said lets go ..

its POURING rain ...so strong it swaying in the wind.....AND it was bright and pretty all at the same time

I had these funny looking wood shoes on ...they look kinda like the Chinese wood shoes ...they are elevated

but these instead of bars across the bottom underneath ...they were round circles like the figure eight sign

so im trying to run and get Choppa to his mommie and I turned to look at him running BEside me

he takes a BiG slurp of water that puddled up on the sidewalk and running with speed to go home

THATS IT ... does anyone have an interp? thanks
Now why dost thou cry out aloud? is there no king in thee? micah 4:9