wires in mouth

Archived Dreams from 2015
spiritledd
Diamond Member

wires in mouth

Post by spiritledd »

i saw Ted Roetcisoender putting electric wires in mouth and biting them with teeth getting shocked and then saying try this it is exctasy like getting high ...i said no ... i was afraid ...then i was telling Pastor Dan about where there was good music and food at restraunt and i ordered a steak sandwich ...gal did not like me barfooted so put boots on and stood on my toes to be taller and then she hugged me
Diamond Member

Re: wires in mouth

Post by Newbie »

You wrote: "i saw Ted Roetcisoender putting electric wires in mouth and biting them with teeth getting shocked and then saying try this it is exctasy like getting high ...i said no ... i was afraid ...then i was telling Pastor Dan about where there was good music and food at restraunt and i ordered a steak sandwich ...gal did not like me barfooted so put boots on and stood on my toes to be taller and then she hugged me"

This is a warring dream and it appears that something is trying to negatively influence you; however, you discerned something amiss and you are on guard about it. The steak sandwich seems to speak about you feeding on strong meat of the word. The woman speaks of a positive influence and someone who has your best intentions. The woman gave you a gentle rebuke and reminded you that you needed to have on a piece of your armor that you neglected to put on. Boots can represent shodding your feet in battle. In short, you let your guard down and she is reminding you to stay covered. The standing on your toes may represent you coming up to a higher level; taking your rebuke and correction in stride.
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Re: wires in mouth

Post by spiritledd »

wow that is awesome Newbie thanks so much :)