stairway of Clouds

Archived Dreams from 2015
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

stairway of Clouds

Post by kbasmommy »

I dreamt last night that there were clouds that people could walk on that twirled upwards in the air like a staircase. One couple was sitting high on the clouds. I walked up the cloud stairs then stopped and came back down. My first thought was to write down what I saw because I knew I was going to post it on this site. I began carving a message out of long pieces of wood. The message then appeared typed in front of the blocks of wood. I knew What I saw in the clouds was very important and needed to be shared.
End of dream

When I woke up I couldn't remember the message or what I saw. Very frustrating. Any thoughts?
Barb11
Silver Member

Re: stairway of Clouds

Post by Barb11 »

kbasmommy wrote:I dreamt last night that there were clouds that people could walk on that twirled upwards in the air like a staircase. One couple was sitting high on the clouds. I walked up the cloud stairs then stopped and came back down. My first thought was to write down what I saw because I knew I was going to post it on this site. I began carving a message out of long pieces of wood. The message then appeared typed in front of the blocks of wood. I knew What I saw in the clouds was very important and needed to be shared.
End of dream

When I woke up I couldn't remember the message or what I saw. Very frustrating. Any thoughts?

I hate when that happens!! I've had a few dreams where there was something specific to read, and I didn't quite get it! If this was my dream, I would ask God to give me a second one and help me remember what the message was. Hope you find out!!
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Re: stairway of Clouds

Post by kbasmommy »

Me too! I definitely will.. :D