Cheque

Archived Dreams from 2015
loulou
Silver Member

Cheque

Post by loulou »

The person in this dream, let's say her name is Hannah, is an ex-colleague who was a bully. She left the office and has been doing other roles within the organisation for some time so I only see her in the halls occasionally.

DREAM

Hannah came to me and handed me a cheque. It was one of those company cheques that get printed on A4 paper with the statement part at the top and you tear the actual cheque off the bottom to bank it.

I can't recall the amount of the cheque but it was a random number which didn't seem to have any significant meaning.

I looked at the page and one of the columns of print was squished together so you couldn't read the writing properly.

This cheque seemed to be an apology from Hannah for the things she'd done to me. An acknowledgement of sorts. But because I couldn't read the column properly, and because I felt that if I took the cheque, I could be agreeing to some terms that I wasn't aware of because of the column of writing being unreadable, I was hesitant to accept this cheque.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This could be a warning dream??? The dream generally makes sense to me. Just not sure what to do with it. Definitely felt like God speaking with me, not just a random one.

I've been having quite a few directional dreams, this last week especially.
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Re: Cheque

Post by BlueDreamer »

Colors?
loulou
Silver Member

Re: Cheque

Post by loulou »

The cheque was coloured the way our work cheques are in real life, but I can't recall what colour. Just white at the top, and the cheque with some colour.