2016 presidential candidate gets hit in head with steel beam

Archived Dreams from 2015
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

2016 presidential candidate gets hit in head with steel beam

Post by ElijahsTask »

I saw Donald Trump standing on the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco talking with some people I could not see.

I saw a steel beam come down from the bridge and knock Donald down to the ground, his head bleeding profusely. I thought he was dead.

Paramedics were instantaniously on the scene and took him away on a stretcher. I found out later he was alive.

END OF DREAM

Observation:
I looked up the name of the color of the bridge. It's called "International Orange" or, "Orange Vermillion"
The steel for the bridge was fabricated by Bethlehem Steel.
The steel was coated with a red lead primer

Vermillion is also known as cinnabar and China red. It ca be produced naturally (from the mineral cinnabar or mercury sulphide which is highly toxic) and artificially. The finest cinnabar crystals in the form of intensely bright red transparent crystals come from China at Tongren, Guizhou Province. (there are more fun facts about cinnabar if you want to look them up.)

I keep hearing th word Istanbul and I know there is a correlation, just not sure what it is yet. Thank you for reading my post.

Elijahstask
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: 2016 presidential candidate gets hit in head with steel beam

Post by bjcollin »

Trump's strength as a candidate is from fiscal company style leadership, but his downfall weakness is foreign policy and dealing with other nations and immigration issues.
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

Wonder if Trump would do a Nixon and Kissinger thing..... Kissinger went in and opened up China.......
HMMMMMMMM
.Very interesting post BJ, thank you for this. It has made me think. I like it.

Blessings to you my beloved friend!
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Post by BlueDreamer »

I thought before I opened the thread that it was going to be about Trump.

His platform is not stable.

I always thought trump=trumpet.
rktheda
Diamond Member

Post by rktheda »

It wouldn't be hard to see the word Istanbul and the headlines today are linked. This forum is for God and the prophetic realm so I will keep my personal thoughts as such. However I do agree with the unstable platform. Additionally orange colors in dreams are usually a sign of great danger or harm (from the site word engine).

Blessings and Peace