The Second Coming of Jesus Christ

Archived Dreams from 2015
JubileeStar

The Second Coming of Jesus Christ

Post by JubileeStar »

In 1991 I began having Dreams and Visions about the Second Coming of Jesus Christ and the End of the World as we know it. I have been told that Jesus will Return during the next Jubilee Year. On September 23, Yom Kippur, the Jewish Jubilee Year began. September 22 completed 49 Biblical Years (360 Day) years from June 7, 1967, the day the Israeli Army recaptured the Old City of Jerusalem in the 6 Day War. Biblical Year 50, the Jubilee Year began the next day on Yom Kippur, the Holiest day of the year for Jews. In the Book of Leviticus God says to announce the Holy Year, the Jubilee Year on the Day of Atonement, Yom Kippur. The fact that Year 50 began EXACTLY on Yom Kippur is a wondrous SIGN from our Father God. Earlier this year, Pope Francis proclaimed an Extraordinary Jubilee Year for the Roman Catholic Church that is to begin on December 8 and continue until next November 30. This is the FIRST time in recorded history that BOTH the Jewish and Catholic Jubilee Years have been concurrent. This wonderful synchronocity is a SIGN from God. I have been told in many Dreams and Visions that there will be 2 Final Signs from God before the Return of Christ. A STAR will appear in the sky and a TERRIBLE EARTHQUAKE will occur. BOTH of these events are to occur between NOW and the MIDDLE of 2016. The End of the World as we know it is to be in 2016. God Bless you all my brothers and sisters. Maranatha.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: The Second Coming of Jesus Christ

Post by bjcollin »

JubileeStar,

Welcome to the Tehillah Dreams board. This board is mainly for the interpretation of dreams and visions and learning about that topic. What you have posted here, even though given through pre-interpreted dreams/visions, you have presented more as a prophecy... which according to 1 Corinthians 14:29 is to be judged by other believers. The prophecies you have posted here will be tested very shortly next year it seems.

http://biblehub.com/1_corinthians/14-29.htm

I found this quote in a Perry Stone book:
Because vessels are human and subject to fallibility, prophetic words are to be judged by other mature and older people within the church, as it is written: “Let two or three prophets speak, and let the others judge” (1 Cor. 14:29). The Greek word for “judge” here is diakrino, which can mean to “separate thoroughly” and implies the ability to dissect what was spoken and see if it is a correct statement. The root word krino is a legal term meaning to make a decision on the basis of the information presented, similar to the informed decision a jury makes after hearing the pertinent information.

While this board does believe in the gift of prophecy, this board has a much more narrow focus on the interpretation of dreams and visions. There are other boards which are set up for prophecy discussions. Please keep your discussions more along the proper topic lines. Thank you.

in Christ,
Starfire
Gold Member

Re: The Second Coming of Jesus Christ

Post by Starfire »

From your lips to God's ears, Paul.
Waiting on that Blessed Hope which is Jesus!
Please post your dreams in detail so others can read, pray, respond and be encouraged.