evil drama

Archived Dreams from 2015
spiritledd
Diamond Member

evil drama

Post by spiritledd »

caught a group of people who were in this drama that was very evil ...a lot of lying and cover ups ...when i found out what was going on, the head guy gave me 100,000 in cash and 750,000 in bonds ...bonds were yellow/orange business card that had faint lettering that wore off ...this was given so i would not expose them ...i received it instead of turning it down, but the realization it was a bribe had not occurred to me yet ...when it did i felt guilty and wanted to get rid of money and bonds ...i was afraid also because now i was part of this evil scheme too and i had to move into a underground hole with gal ...saw three coins heads up on the ground of the cave ...i kept seeing loose moist dirt like freshly dug up wherever i walked ...i saw a white utility truck that looked like a HAZMAT vehicle ...i sat on curb next to it behind it and i smelled something horrible ...i was with Native American tribe at a outdoor feast under a roof ...green picnic tables were in a long line and food was passed down the line from left to right ...chief put a clea-rish white wet cheese cloth over my face and i went into a trance ...then i saw a boy trapped in a small keg or propane tank or both with a window ...a green glow was coming from within ...heard... "esoteric" "minuet" and "backstrap"