bought vehicle/odometer reading

Archived Dreams from 2015
LarrytheDreamer
Diamond Member

bought vehicle/odometer reading

Post by LarrytheDreamer »

I bought a car from a woman. She was a very nice woman who reminded me of my aunt Joanne. I took the car home and realized I had no idea how many miles were on the car before I bought it. I looked at the odometer which was digital and it read "UNKNOWN". I was very upset and called the woman back. I asked her how many miles were on the car and she was very nice and friendly and said "98101" I told her I couldn't see it. She said something about shining a flashlight on the odometer and mentioned I think about other odometers as well.
I was shining a very bright flashlight on the odometer and still couldn't see it. I was still connected to the woman and was telling her I want to bring the car back. She said something about just being across the street. I woke up from the dream where I was pondering returning the car.
bella
Diamond Member

Re: bought vehicle/odometer reading

Post by bella »

Hey Larry,

Couple of questions. Just wondering if you're in a new relationship? And what about this woman reminds you of your aunt Joanne. This might help identify what the car's about.

Cars generally refer to how you're travelling through life. Quite a few of my car dreams have been about work as well. Some say they're about your ministry, though I can't say I've experienced that.

So if I was going to use the generic symbology, I would say it's something like: You're on a new path that you seem to have inherited from someone else (Aunt Joanne's qualities may help here) but you've realised, you can't tell how long this process/ministry's been going/had an effect so you get back in touch with the person you inherited it from. They appear to be helpful and show you how to shine a light on the issue, but you find it still doesn't bring you any clarity. Because you're uncertain of the background, you want to send back this life experience/ministry/job and the person is open to assisting you. That person is nearby/opposite/across from you.

When I've had "across the street" dreams, it's been about something that I should have now but can't quite reach it, or I'm not quite there yet, but really I should be.

Hope that helps. Toss if it doesn't relate.
LarrytheDreamer
Diamond Member

Post by LarrytheDreamer »

Hi Bella!
My aunt Joanne is one of the most genuine and sweetest ladies I've ever met. Just a sweet lady. I'm still pondering the odometer reading (or lack thereof) on this car. Can't connect the dots still,
Thank you for your reply...nice to see everyone still on here!

Larry
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Hi Larry,

I always love to see your dreams. Good to know you're still around too :D

I'm wondering if you're not MEANT to be able to read the odometer reading? Reading the odometer is one of the ways we judge whether a car is acceptable to us. And maybe God's not allowing that so you can't make a judgement on something? Having said that, scripture does say to count the cost, so perhaps more prayer required?