The Spirit of Murder

Archived Dreams from 2015
iluvyahweh
Gold Member

The Spirit of Murder

Post by iluvyahweh »

Hi guys, any godly insight or revelation is much appreciated. Blessings ILY.

I was walking up Patterson Drive, in my old home town. I got to the top of the hill, and walked alongside my friend Emma’s house whom I knew when I was about 14 or 15. I somehow walked through the wall into the house, and I was in Balerno High School in Scotland – about 70 miles away. (I have only been to this school once, just recently in 2015, to see Kris Vallotton from Bethel.)

When I was in the High School, I walked along a corridor, and there was a conference on. I walked up to the desk to register, and I was conscious that there was a young girl, with black hair standing right behind me. I could see name badges on the registration desk. I knew that this girl was 21.

As I was standing at the desk, this girl was right behind me, and up close and personal etc. She began to push into the base of my spine, (which actually hurts after an injury I had when I was 21. I’m now 40.) She seemed to be inserting a spider into my spine, and was pushing me forwards, off balance.

I turned around and challenged her. Next, I was standing in a lecture room and the pastor of our church was there, Robert. He was talking about the Spirit of Murder from the front. My mum was standing next to me. And, then she put her hand on me to pray for me, but I brushed it off.

Dream end.
Barb11
Silver Member

Re: The Spirit of Murder

Post by Barb11 »

Hey,

This dream interests me because I had a dream a while back where someone had injected my spine and I had a spinal leak.

Okay, I don't have a full interpretation, but I'll give you what pieces I have.
A hill could speak of the need to remove a small issue in your life, growing in faith through struggles, life challenges, etc.
Emma means whole or universal. I wonder if going up the hill and walking through the house means working through something to wholeness.

The high school is the higher level of learning. The corridor is about transition, and the conference is an intensive teaching event.

The young girl is 21 and attacks your in an injury you had at age 21. The number 21 refers to distress. where we are in the need of God's strength.

The imposition of the girl and attack to the base of your spine speaks to me of an attack that can have real consequences. JPJ says that spiders are something the person is involved with that is negatively affecting his or her life and spiritual destiny, and they may feel trapped or spiritually poisoned by the venom.

The spine protects the nervous system. This could represent an attack on your nerves, your mental state, could have to do with worry, or against you having "nerve" which is to brace yourself to face a difficult situation.

I think what she was inserting has to do with maybe venomous words that will put you "off balance." Kind of knock you over a bit. Pro 18:21a
Death and life are in the power of the tongue.

When you recognize it, you challenge her. Your pastor confirms about a spirit of murder. Somehow it has affected you because when prayer is offered, you brush it off. Either you don't think it's necessary, or it could be painful to you and you want to avoid dealing with it.

I hope there is something here that will help you pull the interp together.
Roxy
Gold Member

Post by Roxy »

I am wondering if there is a spirit of murder? My niece was chased at high speed on icy road maybe 6 -7 yrs. Ago. Both my niece and her husband was killed. About 3yrs ago my nephew was murdered. Last year my niece was murdered? Most recently on 1/1/16 my nephew was stabbed 7 times in his head. He survived but is still in hospital.

Forgot to mention my nephew who was riding his cycle about ten yrs ago or so, the driver ran him over and dragged him a good 3 to 4 houses before stopping!
iluvyahweh
Gold Member

Post by iluvyahweh »

@BARB11 - thanks very much for taking the time to feedback your insights here. It is much appreciated, and there's lots to think about here.

@ROXY - I think that there is a spirit of murder. It is the spirit of Cain. It doesn't need to be the overt act of physical murder though; but it can maifest through bitterness, malice, avarice, and especially hatred. It can manifest when we speak evil of other people, and tear them down with words - behaviour that unfortunately happens alot amongst believers.

In terms of what happened to your family, Roxy, that is terrible. All the hallmarks of the evil one - he was a murderer from the beginning.

Blessings to you both & thanks very much for your input.

ILY.