shoes

Archived Dreams from 2016
Victorious
Gold Member

shoes

Post by Victorious »

I have a prodigal son and I pray for Holy Spirit to speak to me about him in dreams. Last night's dream was different than the others I've had. I was on the phone with my mom, and she said my son had shoes in his backpack. She said twice, that she had shoes just like that, but he didn't have her shoes, he had someone else's shoes. The shoes were white athletic shoes.
Barb11
Silver Member

Re: shoes

Post by Barb11 »

Firstly, I am sorry you are living the pain of a prodigal child. God bless you and strengthen you to walk through this.
To me, this speaks of your son's journey - still running from God. I'm sorry to say it. He's walking in someone else's shoes - not the call that is on his life.
But what we know is that the Father is watching and working to bring our prodigals home! He will turn the hearts of the children to their fathers! Your son will figure it out - come to his senses. Other people's shoes never feel right.
About your mom saying she had shoes like it, there could be a generational thing that needs repenting of - something your mom walked in that he is now walking in. Just a thought. Could be something like a certain attitude of the heart or something like that.

Blessings
Victorious
Gold Member

Post by Victorious »

Thank you. He is most definitely walking in someone else's shoes right now. He thinks he is someone he's not - a woman. I'll have to consider the part about my mom... Oh... When he was a baby, she said something to him, "I wish you were a girl so we could dress you in pretty clothes." She didn't mean it, of course. But it really bothered me and that's what just came to me.
Barb11
Silver Member

Post by Barb11 »

Victorious wrote:Thank you. He is most definitely walking in someone else's shoes right now. He thinks he is someone he's not - a woman. I'll have to consider the part about my mom... Oh... When he was a baby, she said something to him, "I wish you were a girl so we could dress you in pretty clothes." She didn't mean it, of course. But it really bothered me and that's what just came to me.

Hi again,
Wow, he's really in a position. I'm sorry for the heartbreak you must be feeling over this whole mess.
I would definitely pray and cover what came to your mind there - who knows how he took that. I pray the Lord will show you exactly how to pray and deal with this situation in the heavenlies for your precious son! Deliverance is his! May God strengthen you and comfort your heart.