kicking aligator

Archived Dreams from 2016
spiritledd
Diamond Member

kicking aligator

Post by spiritledd »

i saw 2 gals from college ...they were singers one white one black ...in a van with singers ...went to get out at college and alligator tried to bite me ...i kicked it in the nose ...puppy got out of van and alligator tried to bite it so i had to keep kicking alligator in the nose ...baby boy had blue rubber band around his neck and white gal was snapping it ...he did not cry ...i was told in vision (vision within this vision) to record 2 gals ...the vision was of the 2 gals putting their heads out a window and looking up and singing ...i heard them in perfect harmony ...i was told it was to be pop ...got video from friend of gals showing house to set up studio in ...i showed person i was from a car junkyard ...i pointed and said see i worked there ...a real nice family went out of their way to make me comfortable and gave me clothes although clothes were not my size ...and then i saw 2 guys jump into a pool that was just pond water and cement that was not painted ...one was really swimming fast underwater ...saw my little finger fell off and new one grew in place that was a little smaller
Barb11
Silver Member

Re: kicking aligator

Post by Barb11 »

According to JPJ, alligators indicate someone with great influence has launched a verbal attack or spread gossip that is hidden and dangerous. Plug that into your dream and see if you have an idea about some of it. :)
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Re: kicking aligator

Post by spiritledd »

thanks Barb ...yeah i figured it was that :)