Devil's finger tip, family

Archived Dreams from 2016
sigmon2
Diamond Member

Devil's finger tip, family

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi all, may each of you be blessed in His knowledge, wisdom, and word.
Been a while so I greet you in the LordJesus. Had me a dream a couple week back and then a new one I will enter later that I decided they had to be logged. In the dream I was on a sofa in a room with family. I thought it was my sister sitting with me and my mom walking around and other sisters there too. I remember my mom complaining about one of my nephew's moving across the mountains and how it was a bad ideal.
We were happy, talking, then I stood up and started walking across the walking.....
As I walked I noticed my left nostril was stuffed. I saw my left hand there and my pointer finger was was like it was up my nose. So I pulled my hand away and from my middle knuckle to the tip the finger was gone. Now this concerned me a lot, so I am looking and cannot figure how or where then I slowly open my hand turning it around looking at it and as opened my hand my full finger was there to my relief.
But nose was still clogged. I reach up with my right hand push down on the outside with my finger and out plopped this finger piece I thought I had lost but it was not mine. It was in my left hand as I looked at it. It was reddish, wrinkled, chubby, painted black finger, the finger nail above the finger point was designed....the design was very clean with the intent to present a message. The black design was a cresant moon where the tips are facing to the right.
Then as I looked a woman walked up and said she would take it. I gave it to her. The the dream ended.
I just knew it was the devil's finger tip with a cresant moon. The symbol of the cresant moon leads to only one group, Islam. Least it's all I can come up with.
Thanks all.
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry