tow truck

Archived Dreams from 2016
kingnme
Platinum Member

tow truck

Post by kingnme »

my hubby dreamt

that he looked outside ....there was this tow truck pulling MY car ( my car is 25yrs old so she's paid for) up on his truck bed.......

so hubby (the fighter he is ) comes blurts out "whattaya doin???" ."why are you lifting my car up?"

the guy was very matter of fact/oblivious to my hubby's inquiries...my hubby got peeved even MORE!....

the guy finally says........"is the alternator fixed on this car??? ALL wiseguy like .... thats wen hubby starts in on the guy..........

SCENE CHANGE:
I.R.L....IM LAYING THERE and my hubby is mumblin sompn.. twitching about :) ..........i turn over to listen...cant quite make out what he sayin...

at the scene:

hubby started in on the guy....asking/yelling......."WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH YOU LIFTING MY CAR????"

the guy is just doing what he doin......hubby DARTS quickly back in to the house........and thats

WHEN I WOKE HIM UP :x ........i wanted to know WHAT WAS HE DREAMINNNG??? :cry:

I.R.L.
so he tells me the dream and he goes ...I went back inside fumbling and fumbling around to find our son's phone or his phone

which ever one he could grab to CALL THE POLICE BUT YOU WOKE ME UP!!!

you know I KEEP doing that ...........so i thot id come and ask you guys

what does it means when a tow trucker comes to get your car and i believe the dream STILL holds the fact that my car is PAID for

so about interpreting this odd dream!!!!! :s22: i would be grateful THANKS
Now why dost thou cry out aloud? is there no king in thee? micah 4:9