blood on heels

Archived Dreams from 2016
spiritledd
Diamond Member

blood on heels

Post by spiritledd »

Native American man was very kind and massaged my neck ...then i saw a big black bull run down hill and and started to go up a hill to a house on top of the hill and at the bottom he fell through ice into a tank that was a watering hole ...i saw cows swimming in lake that were connected to bull, like bull was their leader ...i was yelling to them by moo-ing so they swam back to shore ...the cows asked... should we eat him, has he gone bad? ...saw a barn inside and i was working on the framing ...i saw it had a carved wishbone shaped framing that reminded me of a musical symbol like a staff, but like music stand ...i did not understand how to connect it, so i gave up on it ...saw Theresa (my wife who died IRL) and i saw she took off socks and they had blood on heels ...i was mad because she made me jealous, because she was flirting with a Native American guy at convenience store ...i apologized, and kissed her on forehead very tenderly, and she got in the shower, and i asked if i could join her, and she said ye,s and we were intimate ...then we were in Seattle, and i was going to manpower in the morning, i had a white plastic stick in front of me like i was blind ...i was walking with a crowd on seashore on a winding bike path ...i told Theresa how i missed Seattle but that i really missed her and loved her ...saw 2 fish out of water with their cheeks stuck together on a path talking ...it was a cartoon then they turned into squirrels ...then i was on a bed in a camp and the 2 squirrels were jumping in my bed ...heard... "apocraphe" and "big diddle" and "camper" and "memes" and "popperbopper"