black blade

Archived Dreams from 2016
spiritledd
Diamond Member

black blade

Post by spiritledd »

i was with Kirk Hammet and James Hetfield from band Metallica ...i was in back seat with laptop ...James was in passenger seat up front ...Kirk sat next to me in back ...car was moving but with no driver ...and it was like it was wrong to open a laptop because we would be illuminated, and they would be seen with me, like that was illegal ...laptop was under a sheet, and i lifted lid anyways, even though i thought it was illegal ...just then we were driving by "Real Life" church ...which is a McDonalds restaurant type church, you know the kind, 1 hour services, 3 services, get them in, get them out, coffee and doughnuts, mall church, where there is no manifest presence of God (so im told by friend who has attended there) and the women all dress like they are going clubbing, and Pastor listens to AC/DC? ...anyways, one of those kind of churches, is what we were driving by ...then we were up at my old childhood home, they were there to look at it and buy it ...i told them the home was condemned not livable any longer, but that they could build another house on the property ...i woke up and saw Kirk sleeping next to me ...then we were in kitchen up at my old childhood home ...Asian woman who was wife went to use bathtub and little boy and German shepard stayed in kitchen and boy put spaghetti all over the dogs head and himself ...and we were were trying to clean it up ...it was a real mess, orange spaghetti sauce everywhere, all over the kitchen ...when i woke up, i instantly heard song "Black Blade" by Blue Oyster Cult ...and heard "pepperwood"
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: black blade

Post by bjcollin »

The BOC song Black Blade seems to be mainly about a person who is working for evil instead of working for good, they battle within themselves reminding me of the Apostle Paul's words in Romans 7:14-20. The two guys you are with are the guitarists from Metalica, they are the energy and the lyrics singers and writers behind the bands successes as musicians. The car driving itself to me means that there is little control over this problem if any. something is being covered up on the laptop and needs to be illuminated with the light of the Word, it seems to be a legal issue in other words the Word is clear on the issue and you do not seem so sure on it. There are many types of churches, and one like that while it might not lead one into the ushered presence of God still draws it's own type of people with it's own type of ministry. Yes sometimes it is a real mess when we try to clean up these things that are buried from deep in our past, it looks like it was condemned but it always seeks to make a comeback in our lives no matter how right we are now days. The pepperwood tree seems to have some medicinal uses to numb the mouth https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zanthoxyl ... a-herculis
So putting this all together, it seems that there is some relief that is needed to be numbed up and this battle within needs to be sorted out. Choose this day whom is being served, the Lord. Sorry so jumbly tonight it is late and I am extremely tired. God Bless you hope this makes some sense or gets you started to put all this together.
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Post by spiritledd »

Brian, thank you very much :)
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Post by spiritledd »

i would like to thank you again Brian ...and im wanting to assure you, that im not wanting a doctrinal debate on methodology ...but i do feel compelled by The Holy Spirit to let you know i never intended to mock or rail against, or just give my personal opinions on the described ministry in my vision ...and i agree we need different types of ministry, for different type of people ...but i also believe it is a ministry in itself to point out error in the body, so we may see our error, and have an opportunity to repent ...Jesus did this himself, and Paul also rebuked the church body ...so i believe its important to not look the other way, when we see complacency and compromise ...if we say nothing, we continue in our error, and this makes us as responsible as those in error ...i believe the church i described in my vision is a picture of the Laodicea church in Revelation 3:14-22 ...i also believe that if God is not showing up by manifesting His presence at a church, its because of unrepentant sin ...the reason i believe this, is because because of my experience as worship leader it was either the leadership, or it was people who were unrepentant, when the Holy Spirit was grieved