direction

Archived Dreams from 2016
TamaraLynne
Diamond Member

direction

Post by TamaraLynne »

Before I slept I asked God for his quidance on a certain business venture. This is my dream.

I'm outside and it is daytime and summer I see trees and pine trees around and I see the carcass of something that had skin like an elephant or hippo..i could not make out what it was but I noticed the head and neck were missing and the inside was hollow. Then I saw movement inside..something was stirring and I see a white cow push it's head through the open gap where the neck of the carcass was. It broke through the rest of the carcass as the carcass ripped open. The inside of the carcass was dry and the cow shook the dust from its feet as it stepped out. It took a path in a direction away from me and as it was walking away I saw something stirring inside the cow near the tail and another white cow came out as if it was being birthed.pretty sure the first cow was now dead but I did not see because I became afraid and walked to the corner of what seemed to be my childhood home and it was a picnic area with grill and picnic table on a cement deck. The newly birthed white cow came to where I was and rubbed it's side on me and I became afraid..because I thought maybe something would get inside of me and I would die as it made its way out of me and so I ran to the front door and could feel a powerful presence of the white cow as it came after me. Now I'm inside and I don't recognize the inside but know it is where my family lives. Now I see a vision of two dogs in separate cages going to the vet..in the vision I understand that the two dogs become one...now my children open a new door and the daylight streams in and at the threshold stands the one dog and fear grips me again and I go towards the bathroom to safety ..I'm in the hallway bathroom to my right and bedroom to my left..I'm go left and go through the open doorway to the bedroom but cannot close the door because my husband undid the screws that hold the hinges. I see the tools he used and they were on the floor standing straight up as if the earth was a magnet holding them in place. My husband walks in as I'm looking for a Phillips screwdriver and he stands near the television and starts to turn into a werewolf as he is face down on the ground ..the room is filled with beds and dresser drawers are out of the dressers and filled with clothes and I can barely move around..it was in such a mess like when someone packs to move. I get upset at my husband for the cluttered room and my daughter Rayne comes in with a smile and cleans a bit so that I would not be mad...now I find myself in a school cafeteria and a bunch of people were happy about something and I see my husband as a werewolf ..his body was handsome and strong and he wore a red shirt ant sweatpants..lots of fur on his face and the bluest blue eyes...I felt immense love towards him and could feel his immense love for me..end of dream
Starfire
Gold Member

Re: direction

Post by Starfire »

Tamara, I'm going to just offer thoughts on each passage and let you put it together with the guidance of the Holy Spirit:
Intriguing Dream!!

<I'm outside and it is daytime and summer
You are out in the world, it is inviting (summer) and a time to be active (daytime)
<I see trees and pine trees around and I see the carcass of something that had skin like an elephant or hippo..
Contrast of Life/Death

<i could not make out what it was but I noticed the head and neck were missing and the inside was hollow.
No identity - no one specific, just the concept of death

<Then I saw movement inside..something was stirring and I see a white cow push it's head through the open gap where the neck of the carcass was. It broke through the rest of the carcass as the carcass ripped open.
Life is trying to improve upon and push past the death/decay of past.
The inside of the carcass was dry and the cow shook the dust from its feet as it stepped out. It took a path in a direction away from me and as it was walking away I saw something stirring inside the cow near the tail and another white cow came out as if it was being birthed.

In confronting and casting aside the old dead influence of the carcasses of the past, new life is birthed, the death and all painful memories which caused it are cast aside and a new direction can now be forged both for the cow and her young.

<pretty sure the first cow was now dead but I did not see because I became afraid and walked to the corner of what seemed to be my childhood home and it was a picnic area with grill and picnic table on a cement deck.
Fear of dying (emotionally) if attempting to confront the influence of the past that brought pain and death.

<The newly birthed white cow came to where I was and rubbed it's side on me and I became afraid..because I thought maybe something would get inside of me and I would die as it made its way out of me and so I ran to the front door and could feel a powerful presence of the white cow as it came after me.
You are running from potential of new life. You know instinctively that you cannot close out your past and do not wish to move on to NEW, but to heal the old pain so that you can more fully embrace the new without losing yourself.

<Now I'm inside and I don't recognize the inside but know it is where my family lives.
Family is still affected by your growing up years.
> Now I see a vision of two dogs in separate cages going to the vet..in the vision I understand that the two dogs become one...
You and your husband are feeling constricted by your past and need to find healing to move on as one

>now my children open a new door and the daylight streams in and at the threshold stands the one dog and fear grips me again and I go towards the bathroom to safety ..
Your children long for the fresh air of the future, you are allowing your husbands influence to remind you of your past only - a past you (and he too possibly) need to retreat from, so you look for refuge

<I'm in the hallway bathroom to my right and bedroom to my left..I'm go left and go through the open doorway to the bedroom but cannot close the door because my husband undid the screws that hold the hinges. I see the tools he used and they were on the floor standing straight up as if the earth was a magnet holding them in place.
Again, your husband somehow, supernaturally is doing things that make you feel unsettled and insecure.

>My husband walks in as I'm looking for a Phillips screwdriver and he stands near the television and starts to turn into a werewolf as he is face down on the ground
Again, when you look at him, it is a reminder of your past (and his)...but only of the painful side, the side that inhibits you and produces fear. (Look up soul ties when you can) Showing you the pain and fear of your past seems to be beyond his capacity to control, it's a part of his personality that is frightful and uncontrollable

>..the room is filled with beds and dresser drawers are out of the dressers and filled with clothes and I can barely move around..it was in such a mess like when someone packs to move. I get upset at my husband for the cluttered room
I would think this suggests you are not so much afraid of him as you are of the way the pain within him manifests in the life you share with him

>and my daughter Rayne comes in with a smile and cleans a bit so that I would not be mad...
Great daughter, also the healthy part of yourself, perhaps even yourself in your childhood

<now I find myself in a school cafeteria and a bunch of people were happy about something
Sorry, no idea here

> and I see my husband as a werewolf ..his body was handsome and strong and he wore a red shirt ant sweatpants..lots of fur on his face and the bluest blue eyes...I felt immense love towards him and could feel his immense love for me..end of dream
You see the "beast" side, the "dark" or "painful" side that life has left on your husband, but you know that above all he loves you and visa versa. Thus despite all the pains and tragedy we suffer in life and the grip of fear it can produce, love can indeed be what we focus on and when we do, there's hope of putting it all together into a different picture than the past held.

Now what this means about a business endeavor? I can't say at all, my only instinct would be that before you can achieve what you desire in business, you need to confront and resolve some old feelings that keep holding you back. They are not current, but from your past. With God, we get NEW life, we get HEALING. Embrace it; share it with your family and then the rest will fall into place.

Please do not take any of this as anything other than thoughts to consider. I'm just sharing my impressions.
Take whatever people share, and then pray about it, asking God to help you discern what the meaning is that HE wanted to express to you. Some things will sound like "possiblities", some won't make sense, some will "click" and fall right into place.
And some times it will all be revealed only over time and much prayer time with the Lord.
I pray the Lord will embrace you, remind you of His presence and guide you step by step and when those steps lead to making decisions that He will go ahead of you and pave the way for you to explore and progress inline with His will.
TamaraLynne
Diamond Member

Post by TamaraLynne »

Thank you so much for responding :) there can be many layers as to the meaning of this dream. My business venture I'm at a crossroad..I work at a factory in real life and I met a man who is a decade older then me and he wears regular safety glasses and I wear bifocals.i commented to the gentleman about his glasses and he said he use to wear reading glasses but after taking a suppliment called "reliv his eyesight repaired itself...so I was looking into becoming a distributor of reliv and stumbled upon a friend who had gotten into a mlm business selling Qivana suppliment which are alot like reliv..she is a Christian and her and her team pray together and it is growing..when I thought about my choices and told her I was going to go with reliv she mentioned her team and how they pray for blessings and God's hand has been on their business and my heart dropped because I want that in a team...I want the support of others and God's blessings..as far as the werewolf..it is jesus who became a curse on the cross for us...that's what I got from God on the werewolf...the door was opened and I'm not suppose to close it :) but still I need help discerning this dream and like I said in the beginning that dreams have many layers and what you saw could also be what God wants me to see as far as my personal life (((hug))) thank you so much for responding to this dream :)
Starfire
Gold Member

Post by Starfire »

Interesting...esp. about the werewolf. See, you knew your dream. Another person can only guess without the details.
I'm glad you are finding support.