When God shows you tragic events

Archived Dreams from 2016
rktheda
Diamond Member

When God shows you tragic events

Post by rktheda »

Two nights ago I dreamt I was in Tibet getting off a plane. I was holding a small Asian child. He was smiling and as I handed him back to his parents I saw both of his legs were burned. As we walked into the village I saw a bunch of golden cow idols with red tassels on the horns and gaping mouths. I looked at them but knew while dreaming I was forbidden to touch them and I did not. Last night before I went to bed I checked the news and noticed a plane was missing in Tibet. This morning I discovered a plane with 23 people on board crashed in Tibet killing all aboard. I don't know anyone who lives there to my knowledge and frankly I am puzzled why God might reveal this to me. Any thoughts?

Blessings!
bella
Diamond Member

Re: When God shows you tragic events

Post by bella »

I hope I can explain this properly. Sometimes God places us in a place, via the mode of a dream, so that we can "be there" to intercede. I believe this is one of the those dreams. You are to intercede for Tibet and the people there who are bound by the worship of another religion. Don't "touch" the religion, but do care for the people.

Hope that helps.
rktheda
Diamond Member

Post by rktheda »

Confirmation indeed! Let me explain. Someone tried to give me the "All paths lead to God" speech. Said I was mean and divisive that I thought my Christian God was the only God. He also said God didn't have any rules and Hell was created to scare people. I told him that If all paths lead to the same place then get on the El Paso road and see if you can find my house in Virginia. I told him heaven and Hell is very real and Hell Sint there to scare you but your consequence for not obeying God's law, which he also stated did not exist. I didn't argue anymore but stood my ground. He is a Buddist who was quoting a "retired" priest who said he thought Hell was a man made creation. I told him God sent His specific instructions on how we are to live and he cut me off: didn't want to hear anymore. This exchange was on Sunday the next day I had the dream and the plane crash the next. My thought was that those who pray to cold metal, iron , and wood idols have no protection from the devourer and tragically many die in flesh and spirit because they do not have the gift of life, our Jesus, to intercede for them. I did pray but it did not help as I would have hoped. In the future I will immediately go into intercession when our Father speaks.

Blessings!
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

I had to reread what I wrote to you to remind myself. As I was reading my post, another thought came to me. It's that, for us to intercede, we have to have a God-given authority to do that, in order to (1) be protected and (2) have effect. This authority comes when we are there. We go "there" in spirit, in dreams. So God's authority requirements are met. If the doesn't make sense, it may be because it's one of those things that requires revelation. Again, hope I've explained it properly.

Second thing is that when I was reading your response, I got highlighted to me, that "God's law works by love" (i.e. God's law is to love; we fulfil his law WHEN we love). I feel that somehow that concept is important in dealing with this Buddhist person. This particular situation.

Hope that helps and makes sense to you.
Roxy
Gold Member

Post by Roxy »

Bella-Your reply has also helped me too!!! I can't understand why God has showed me tragic events. Unless it all stems from me asking the Lord Where a ladies body is located,(a lady whose body has still not been recovered...) while I was in prayer. Asking where she is located at has lead the Lord to show me more tragic events that are still taking place. I am terrified to home and be alone. Maybe all these events that are now being shown to me, are in the town way up north. All these visions and dreams and hearing in the spirit are soooo real. And hearing the evil voices...

Roxy
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Hi Roxy, God will often answer us when we ask. I'm not sure of your own situation but I think it's important to not overstep our authority. God has shown me things about whether a person is dead or alive after going missing. I don't ever get involved though. I just pray for the police to have revelation. I did read your other post and I was very concerned with your level of involvement.

Also, it's easy to tune into other spirits which are not God, so you would have to ensure that's not happening to you. You can pray that God would only allow you to see what He wants you to see, and to close the "psychic door". I went through that process for myself when years ago, I would get bombarded with spiritual information.
allforHim
Gold Member

Post by allforHim »

very very good posts here. spot on bella. we must put to death our flesh daily. that leaves our spirit. that is where Jesus dwells by His Holy Spirit. It is He who reveals the mysteries from heaven, from the Father, that we may intercede that the Father's perfect plan is made complete however He has is worked for His glory-sake. We declare it in Jesus' name of authority/completion, for the Father's plan manifest, from the Holy Spirit's prompting.

amen. :D