A new car

Archived Dreams from 2018
lynadvs
Silver Member

A new car

Post by lynadvs »

I dreamed that I was at a function/dinner at a church that I used to attend. In the dream, they were periodically giving away a new car. The qualification to win a car was that a person had to be nominated by 2 or 3 of their members. I looked around the table at the people that I was seated with...I did not know any of them. I looked around the whole room and realized that there were no familiar faces. I thought to my self, no will nominate me because they don't know me.... To my surprise, there were 3 people that nominated me. No sooner than I had the thought "he is not going to give me a car" the pastor called my name to come up and get the keys.
rainbowlila

Re: A new car

Post by rainbowlila »

lynadvs wrote:I dreamed that I was at a function/dinner at a church that I used to attend. In the dream, they were periodically giving away a new car. The qualification to win a car was that a person had to be nominated by 2 or 3 of their members. I looked around the table at the people that I was seated with...I did not know any of them. I looked around the whole room and realized that there were no familiar faces. I thought to my self, no will nominate me because they don't know me.... To my surprise, there were 3 people that nominated me. No sooner than I had the thought "he is not going to give me a car" the pastor called my name to come up and get the keys.

This is a beautiful dream, This is talking about the new ministry the Lord is preparing you for... You, not seeing familiar faces, this is God letting you know he is the one that is giving you all, he is also telling you, Not to worry about others not seeing your gift because is already yours ... No one in this earth (a familiar face) can give you what is his will, and even when man will not recognize your gift, The Lord will and he knows you even before you were formed in the womb. You were nominated by 3 people this could represent the Trinity Father, Son and the Holy Spirit :) They have a plan for you... The pastor can also represent Jesus... Jesus is giving you the keys... Keys are used to open doors and when you open a door you can always go inside or outside!...When you go in what do you see? and when you go outside what do you see? The possibilities of a ministry are immeasurable. Pray, Pray without ceasing asking the Lord for revelation in your private closet, seek the Lord in all ways, and remember every call requires to walk in the fire, All calls from the Lord requires to go through a process of excellence (Wilderness) ... congratulation on your call... Run with what is true to your spirit, May the Lord bless you.
lynadvs
Silver Member

Post by lynadvs »

I know am late but thank you! 🤗
PastorJKG
Platinum Member

Post by PastorJKG »

It looks like favor in a familiar place under new management. The car speaks of a job, ministry, or family situation. Something you would never even think of but God is going to give you the keys which mean authority to utilize the "car" meaning, whatever it represents. Since the dream seems to be centered around the church, I suspect it is a ministry. Perhaps it is because something you did before still has your spiritual investment attached to it.

Hope this helps
PastorJKG
Ephesians2

Post by Ephesians2 »

Agreed with Pastor.

Sometimes we all look to men/women in advancement and acknowledgement however it is our Father that promotion comes from the north. We get so caught up in the natural that we forget that His favor is what puts us in the forefront. We have depended on the world system to get anywhere and forget that our Father works supernaturally in our favor.

Our God is a God of influence and it is through Him that we can accomplish all things through Christ!