prodigal son comes home

Archived Dreams from 2016
Victorious
Gold Member

prodigal son comes home

Post by Victorious »

Last year I had three dreams about my prodigal son coming home.
Dream one: It was Saturday, and someone was at the door. My preschooler (who hasn't seen his oldest brother since he was a very young baby) opened the door and said "It's (prodigal's name)!" I started crying uncontrollably with tears of joy and just hugged him as long as I could.
Dream two: We were at a small, wooden house that possibly was my parents' house, and my older brother was on the steps. Prodigal son was in the car (don't know if it was his car, or mine)... His hair was cut, he wasn't wearing his glasses, and he wasn't socially awkward anymore. I wanted to know if he and his girlfriend had broken up, so I looked at their social media accounts and in her profile pictures, her face was turned away.
Dream three: I was in the car and pulled up into a spot at a Christian camp to pick up or drop off my kids. Prodigal son wouldn't come with us, said he didn't want anything to do with that stuff. Then it was dark and I was driving on a local road (very bendy) looking for him. I was told there was a storm coming and my husband told me over the phone to go with his friend, who is a mechanic. I sat alone in a field waiting for him to come, and then left with him.
Next, prodigal son and I are on my bed, looking at mail. He's clean cut like in dream two. He got two pieces of mail from the same company. One was a thank you note for his work on a project, the other was a check for $52,000. I was amazed he made almost as much on one project, as my husband does all year. I wanted to tell everyone. I wanted everyone to buy products from this company - it was Purina One. He seemed contemplative and left the room.
Then in the kitchen, I asked him about his girlfriend and their roommate. Twice he mentioned leaving at nine thirty.
I seem to recall two more dreams with the number 52 and/or ??:30, but no details.