plane turns to bright green blimp-like --crashing

Archived Dreams from 2016
allforHim
Gold Member

plane turns to bright green blimp-like --crashing

Post by allforHim »

ok, so not sure on this one....

took my girlfriend and her legally blind (IRL, too) husband to airport. they were flying to see her mom in another state. had my kids with me in my van. we pulled over side of road to the right to watch the airplane take off. my kids love to watch airplanes. we were facing where the plane would fly to. I sensed danger. Kids are buckled up well. left engine running...stepped out. walked around to back of van to watch plane take off from runway and turned left to watch it rise to the air. so far, good.

As I am watching it...i realize that the runway strips are like part of a peninsula in lake erie. I parked next to lake with heavy steel pole guard rails and large boulders on other side of it...then the lake. The peninsula is about 100 feet away from me...so it is very very close and loud. The plane is rising and rising...but the back end of it seems to be more like the back side of a blimp...and with what looks like black flippers...like that of a diver's. There's the danger. I start screaming to look out, look out! I know the plane is probably already a mile away. I watch it start to shake. the nose of the plane turns upwards. it goes into a back flip and is pointing straight down into the lake. It is bright green and oblong-blimp-like now. But I understand it is light weight.

It's as if I can see into the plane in my mind's eye. I see all the passengers are fully buckled in with a 5-way harness strap. the plane crashes into the lake. i look at my van and can see into it and the kids are safe. i for a moment wondered if the waves would overtake us and that maybe i was in danger because i was outside of the van. but i did not feel any eminent danger for us even though it looked like it could be. I felt my stomach in knots. i could hear the plane rushing downward, not an engine fail. i hear the water crash open. people everywhere were just watching, quietly, and astounded like they just couldn't believe what they were watching was really happening. I see a large wave rise up on the other side of the peninsula. It obviously disturbs all the water, but the runway peninsula is acting like a breaker for us and we only get a few waves crashing up against the large boulders by the guardrail. we merely get a showering effect from the crash.

I check on the kids, they are fine. I take my keys and lock the van. I somehow jump the rail and over the boulders to the debris rising up in the water. for whatever reason, all the plane debris is now between the boulders and the runway. People from everywhere are rushing into the water to look for survivors. I see everyone in the crash...some seriously hurt but it appears as though everyone is alive somehow. some people are being checked for pulses while in water...unconscious? or dead? paramedics arrive now too. I find my friend and can hear her husband calling out for help. she is completely fine. some people are face down, others are rising to the water surface still. I am helping to pull people to the shore/boulders wherever there is free space. Two passengers stick out to me:1- a woman of who looked like a Pilipino decent (very tan colored and dark hair, round face), face down, burgundy hooded shirt, blue capris pants. she pops her head out of water in shock and pushes herself upwards and is sitting in shallow water. 2- a handicapped man, shorter in stature, uncovered by someone from a plane panel/debris piece. he looked just like a smaller version of my girlfriend's husband, even having a mustache like him, but it was not him. this fella has crippled legs, very thin and very small from hips downward. was wearing khaki shorts and tan/green plaid shirt--short sleeves button down. skinny arms. but thick in torso. he, too, was in shallow water and could manage to drag himself to the higher shore. I kept looking at these two people. he looked like the husband but it was not him as I could hear the husband's voice elsewhere. this woman seemed large in scale compared to everyone else. proportioned, but larger. the green shattered pieces of the blimp-plane is everywhere. I am amazed it was even aerodynamic because it was so brittle, thin and super lightweight. Pieces of the plane that were big, not sure what dimensions were, but considerable like that of dining table top sizes, were being moved single handedly by people. and just floating everywhere.

end of dream.