Car Goes Off Road Weird People With Chains

Archived Dreams from 2016
gapeachntn
Bronze Member

Car Goes Off Road Weird People With Chains

Post by gapeachntn »

My son and I were riding in a car when all of a sudden we went off the road and down a steep hill. We didn't crash necessarily but just went airborne I think and landed down this steep hill hard. It was a hard landing. i began to look around for a way out and saw this beautiful green rolling hill in the distance behind me but decided not to walk towards it. I'm not sure why but i guess it was too far to walk to or something or it didn't seem like I could reach it. So we started to climb the hill back to the road from which we were riding on before the crash.. All of a sudden, this "nice" little girl started leading me back up the hill and telling me how to walk up the hill. Telling me how to place my feet as I climber and where. My son who is 15 in real life was toddler size again and was crawling up the hill to my left, ahead of me. He was almost there when I saw these people standing at the top of the hill, lining the roadway. They had chains in their hands and immediately I knew they were bad people, and were going to take us prisoner as soon as we reached them at the top.There especially were trying to lure my son. My other son who in real life is 21, grabbed my son and quickly pulled him back and they both rolled back down the hill away from the bad people. This was a REALLY weird dream for me. Please give any thoughts.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Car Goes Off Road Weird People With Chains

Post by bjcollin »

bad people with chains = enemy seeking to steal/kill/destroy and to place people into bondage. Green hill behind you, you have come so far forward you cannot go back now, no backsliding. The son normally 15 toddler size might be be his spiritual age representation. The older son to me could represent Jesus protecting and pulling your son back to safety. Just some thoughts.