tumor on ear and head

Archived Dreams from 2016
turningpoint50

tumor on ear and head

Post by turningpoint50 »

I had a vision 2 days ago. I saw myself with a humongous tumor on my ear- looked like skin disease, and I saw myself in the mirror and one side of my head was filled with smaller tumors and scalps. The day before I received more bad news IRL pertaining to my job. I am torn between whether this dream is literal or symbolic.
Carterman
Gold Member

Re: tumor on ear and head

Post by Carterman »

turningpoint50 wrote:I had a vision 2 days ago. I saw myself with a humongous tumor on my ear- looked like skin disease, and I saw myself in the mirror and one side of my head was filled with smaller tumors and scalps. The day before I received more bad news IRL pertaining to my job. I am torn between whether this dream is literal or symbolic.
really dont think its literal. visions usually need interpreting if its an inner vision in the mind. i dont know any positive symbolism for tumor. it could mean toxic emotions like fear grief and anger as a result of negative things you've heard (tumor on ear)
other meanings for tumor: wrong teachings (2 Tim 2:17), bitter roots (Heb 12:15)