Theresa

Archived Dreams from 2016
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Theresa

Post by spiritledd »

Theresa (wife who died of heroine overdose) was sitting on the floor and took a hit of opium and for 20 mins she was nodding out with pipe in her hand ...i said are you ok ...then she was talking in her sleep and told on herself about cheating on me ...i got up and started packing ...then she got up and started packing also ...she got done before me ...i said i thought what we had was special, but i guess not, and now i wont be able to trust you anymore ...she left and i saw TV backwards, it was old school TV with speaker in back like console from 60's ...wood was beautiful purple color radio was playing on it, then i collapsed on floor singing/crying in fetal position
bella
Diamond Member

Re: Theresa

Post by bella »

Hi spiritled

Every symbol in this dream says to me that you are still looking into your past.

However what is also evident is that you are still grieving the loss of your wife and what she did to you.

It's a special kind of heartbreak.

I don't know if you are still clinging onto something. A hope. A wish. An idea.

To be free of this, to lessen the pain, I believe you need to let go of an idea.

I've often sensed that there's something in you, something where you believe a certain way about women that is destructive to you. If not dealt with, will lead you down the same path. Something about what women mean to you.

A fantasy idea, I think.

It's very strong in you.

I don't do personal ministry (counselling type ministry) so I'm not sure which way to direct you, but I feel like you benefit from some one on one with a good counsellor on this. Someone who hears from God. I wouldn't go to just anyone. Has to be the right person.

While I believe God can do this between just us and Him, sometimes it's good to get with others who have the "right" spiritual gifts for the issue.
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Post by spiritledd »

thanks Bella :)
Carterman
Gold Member

Post by Carterman »

spiritledd wrote:Theresa (wife who died of heroine overdose) was sitting on the floor and took a hit of opium and for 20 mins she was nodding out with pipe in her hand ...i said are you ok ...then she was talking in her sleep and told on herself about cheating on me ...i got up and started packing ...then she got up and started packing also ...she got done before me ...i said i thought what we had was special, but i guess not, and now i wont be able to trust you anymore ...she left and i saw TV backwards, it was old school TV with speaker in back like console from 60's ...wood was beautiful purple color radio was playing on it, then i collapsed on floor singing/crying in fetal position
dead ppl in dreams mean theres soemthing you have in common with them. theyre part of the dreamers personality or character, not literal.
opium is used like a pain reliever. maybe you were about to use some kind of coping mechanism (opium) to give you a quick fix. but the dream shows that you send it packing and make it leave. cheating also indicates using something unhealthy to fill a void. good thing is you make the spirit or problem leave and youre aware of the issue now and wont put your faith in it again (wont trust it anymore).
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Post by spiritledd »

thanks Carterman :)
Starfire
Gold Member

Post by Starfire »

SpiritLed,
Forgive me for being blunt & please, if this has no application, ignore it.
I read your dream 2 days ago and last night this came to me:
*Theresa/ Opium: Longing for a deadening of feelings regarding her passing -your loss
*Cheated: You feel betrayed that she 'left' you....like you were concerned for her, "Are you OK?" and then she slipped away
(Or in your dream packed and left...)
*Both of you are packing...each going different ways (to life, to eternal life)
*Crying and singing in fetal position: This hurts to the very core of your essence. I'd be interested in what you
were singing, but perhaps it was lullabies to comfort yourself.
*Old TV going backward: Time feels to have stopped and life is in reverse (have to look in the past to see life) It's black and white in that there's a huge contrast.
*Purple Radio on Top: Hope for something current, but all is one dimensional (can only HEAR radio)...still you cling to the songs and sing along to comfort yourself.

In summery, I believe the dream indicates
that you are feeling a mixture of pain, confusion and longing for the pain to be deadened. You long for connection.
You try to comfort yourself and even be present in the moment, but all significance seems to be in the past. (This is a lie from the enemy....God still has plans for your future)
You long for the feeling that you are special to someone and that the person won't leave you or betray your love.
(You are loved and the person will NOT EVER leave you - JESUS loves you more than you'll ever know, I assure you.)

Did you know that the Lord understands our pain to such an extent that there is NOTHING we can do that He does not
understand. When dying on the cross and taking on the sins of all mankind, Jesus knew what it felt like to be a murderer,
rapist, etc,etc. He knows the woundedness behind every sin and he can heal you if you ask. I sometimes hear people
say that when he cried out, "My God, my God, why have you foresaken me?" that it was an indication of his humanness,
but I believe it was because sin is separation from God and as he took on our sins, he was no longer connected to the Father or the Holy Spirit (thus "My God, my God" -addressing both)and felt totally "foresaken" during that time.
Actually I believe in scripture this is when it got DARK (Eclipse)......God is Life, God is LIGHT----- he was in the dark
with the sin of the world literally on his shoulders.

Perhaps in a smaller way, you are feeling foresaken too, SpiritLed and like the weight of the world is on your shoulders. Again, I assure you, He knows, He Cares and His arms await you. Run to him in your woundedness. He understands. He loves you, and will comfort and heal your woundedness.. The Lord is close to the brokenhearted.
Sending hugs and prayers with your name on them.
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Post by spiritledd »

thanks Starfire your words are very comforting and edifying ...really spoke to my heart!
Hope in Christ
Gold Member

Post by Hope in Christ »

Dear spiritled, my heart goes out to you, my husband and I are praying for a deep healing for your heart and emotions. God bless you bro.
Dear starfire, thank you, I wept while reading this, and realized I to need a deep healing from the throne room of God. I believe Jesus was glorified through your words. Glory to GOD, and bless you so much for your tender words of healing and grace.
♡ Hope
Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.❤
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Post by spiritledd »

thank you Hope in Christ :D ...i really appreciate your prayers :D
Hope in Christ
Gold Member

Post by Hope in Christ »

You are welcome spirtled, we are blessed to. The blessings of Abba daddy to you.
Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.❤