Gold in Rock

Archived Dreams from 2016
rktheda
Diamond Member

Gold in Rock

Post by rktheda »

I dreamt this morning I was looking over a large copper colored rock formation. Embedded into the rock was a large deposit of gold with probably even more underneath. It was unusual because it was oval, almost round, something you wouldn't expect in a nugget formation. I then looked into a crevice (valley) below the rock and nuggets were strewn on the floor.

Blessings and peace in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
Carterman
Gold Member

Re: Gold in Rock

Post by Carterman »

rktheda wrote:I dreamt this morning I was looking over a large copper colored rock formation. Embedded into the rock was a large deposit of gold with probably even more underneath. It was unusual because it was oval, almost round, something you wouldn't expect in a nugget formation. I then looked into a crevice (valley) below the rock and nuggets were strewn on the floor.

Blessings and peace in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
interpreted to say theres a difficulty or something hard (rock) in your life that will yield a treasure (gold). the valley also means a time thats not easy (in the valley) but when you get to the bottom of it you will see the gold and treasure. both places you look symbolise difficulty (rock, valley) but god appears to be saying you'll find value in the situation at some point. copper color is also like bronze and can confirm a difficult time but theres a promise in it
rktheda
Diamond Member

Post by rktheda »

Yes thank you. Experiencing a lot of dry places right now. Timely message indeed. Be blessed.
Carterman
Gold Member

Post by Carterman »

rktheda wrote:Yes thank you. Experiencing a lot of dry places right now. Timely message indeed. Be blessed.
your welcome. thanksgiving to god