Shot a man in the nose

Archived Dreams from 2016
rktheda
Diamond Member

Shot a man in the nose

Post by rktheda »

This morning I dreamed I was walking down a dirt road in Alabama. I looked up and saw a palm tree with dead leaves. A old woman walked past me in the opposite direction. I came to the end of the road and the street was paved heading left and right with the left side on a slight incline. I took a few steps up the street and a black fellow (I don't mean African American I mean totally devoid of color, completely black from top to bottom) came out of nowhere and tried to harass me. He had an accomplice who wanted me to go with him headed in the opposite direction. I told him I wasn't going anywhere with him and suddenly I was in an office with the accomplice sitting down. I had a gun in my right hand and I shot him in the nose. I saw the bullet hole go thru but no blood came out. I wiped my fingerprints from the gun and called 911. The operator came on the line and asked what city. I said Montgomery City. EOD. I woke up a bit troubled as I would not want to shoot anyone of course.

Blessings and Peace in the name of Jesus, Amen!
Carterman
Gold Member

Re: Shot a man in the nose

Post by Carterman »

rktheda wrote:This morning I dreamed I was walking down a dirt road in Alabama. I looked up and saw a palm tree with dead leaves. A old woman walked past me in the opposite direction. I came to the end of the road and the street was paved heading left and right with the left side on a slight incline. I took a few steps up the street and a black fellow (I don't mean African American I mean totally devoid of color, completely black from top to bottom) came out of nowhere and tried to harass me. He had an accomplice who wanted me to go with him headed in the opposite direction. I told him I wasn't going anywhere with him and suddenly I was in an office with the accomplice sitting down. I had a gun in my right hand and I shot him in the nose. I saw the bullet hole go thru but no blood came out. I wiped my fingerprints from the gun and called 911. The operator came on the line and asked what city. I said Montgomery City. EOD. I woke up a bit troubled as I would not want to shoot anyone of course.

Blessings and Peace in the name of Jesus, Amen!
i think youre dealing with an area in your heart that is unredeemd (black without color). No blood came out b/c theres no life in that area (bible says the life is in the blood).

palm tree can mean victory and flourishing but theres little life in some area for u right now (dead leaves). palm tree could also mean worship. the tree symbolises a problem area where something has wilted in life for u.

Alabama motto is "We dare defend our rights". It could mean trying to defend yourself instead of letting God do it. depends whats going on in your life.

a nose has lots of meanings. Could mean a type of discernment or maybe something nosing its way into ur life. Nose is also what gives something life (breath and air enter thru nose). shooting it in the nose means taking away its ability to maintain life (breath).

the end of the dream is positive showing victory over the problem area. it shows u take authority over the problem (shoot it). the word Montgomry shows the end is good too. the word montgomery means "gumarich's mountain" and means "power or rule". the end of the dream shows you'll take back your power and ability to rule over the problem. the mountain is a higher place of victory in this dream. being in montgomery in the end of the dream is positive. you'll overcome the problem at some point in the future.