Furniture arrangement/Camera

Archived Dreams from 2016
Beautiful
Gold Member

Furniture arrangement/Camera

Post by Beautiful »

I come home...our son is there...he must be 10 or so in the dream. I see that the whole house furniture has been rearranged by my husband. It's a rental and we moved in in a hurry. He has done a marvelous job and I am pleased. I peek in the garage and he has made this our master bedroom. I notice the house is not in the best shape but it will do.

Next scene. I am on a newly formed group tour. All the ladies have a camera. The owner has just added one last venue to our tour. I am saying to one of the ladies I need to read the instruction manural for camera and she says no, you can just figure it out. I don't agree and tell her no I need the manual.
Carterman
Gold Member

Re: Furniture arrangement/Camera

Post by Carterman »

Beautiful wrote:I come home...our son is there...he must be 10 or so in the dream. I see that the whole house furniture has been rearranged by my husband. It's a rental and we moved in in a hurry. He has done a marvelous job and I am pleased. I peek in the garage and he has made this our master bedroom. I notice the house is not in the best shape but it will do.

Next scene. I am on a newly formed group tour. All the ladies have a camera. The owner has just added one last venue to our tour. I am saying to one of the ladies I need to read the instruction manural for camera and she says no, you can just figure it out. I don't agree and tell her no I need the manual.
Furniture rearrange could mean a change in attitudes or a need to rearrange some ways of thinking in ur heart (house). bedroom is in the garage could mean a need to protect your relationship with God (garage protects vehicle for journeying).
Second part of dream shows a need to read the bible more (manual) so u can know what to do and where to go next. see Isaiah 30:21. cameras bring things into focus. confirms a need to get into the word. things are going to be changing.