need help interpreting a dream

Archived Dreams from 2016
secretmessenger22

need help interpreting a dream

Post by secretmessenger22 »

I had this dream a couple years ago and I have not been able to uncover the truth about it. One self proclaimed prophet even called me a liar. I am no fool to think it is with out significance as I dream every night so I know what a normal dream is, this dream was exceptionally vivid with amazing bright colors unlike any dream I had ever had. I am aware that the people in it must be symbolic. The dream is this
Obama dream

I saw Obama's face the left side was dark and the right side was normal these are the actual sides of his face reverse them when looking at him. The dark side of his face winks at me.

My view pans out and I see him up on a pedestal and there are instuments all around the bottom of the pedistal golden trumpets silver clarinets, and they make a huge fanfare in his honor.

After the fanfare my view pans out and I see a large room with many people bowing the knee to him. I am in the crowd but indistinguishable though I am not worshipping him. I see him point to my two sisters who are twins dressed in wedding garments with a crown of white flowers on their heads, and he makes a false accusation against them. He causes them to come to the front and made them to swallow poison pills. When they had swallowed them I stood up and shouted "Great is your reward in heaven!" They then came to me and I held them in my arms as they slowly died and I was filled with much grief. Obama noticed me when I stood up and now we were in opposition. I said to the people in the room "there is only one God and Jesus Christ is Lord!"

He pushes me out of the room with out touching me and makes fire come out of his hands I shout into the room "thou fools!" for believing him I then pray that the Lord would show them a sign to show my message was true and a great pillar of fire came down in a field a ways off. Obama says "nice trick" and I reply "it was no trick but the truth and I am not yet delivered into thy hand."

The next scene I am running from soldiers from Obama. I run into a field and ask the Lord to set it on fire and immediately the field lit up and consumed the soldiers chasing me. I walked in the flames singing to the Lord "the flame will not hurt thee I only design thy dross to consume and thy gold to refine."

Next I fall on my face exhausted and I see a hornets nest. A voice I will never forget speaks to me I am convinced it is the voice of the Lord, it sounded like rushing waters and understanding comes out of it. The Lord explains to me they represent people somehow He explained it in great detail but i cannot remember it all. I see the hornets crawling now they are all over me I choke on some and one bites me on the right hand. I am taken up into the sky and the Lord speaks to me again I know it was extremely important I concentrate so hard that i can feel my eyebrows furrowing but this time I cannot even remember what it was about.
Starfire
Gold Member

Re: need help interpreting a dream

Post by Starfire »

I believe you. Please read " A Holocaust is coming"Postby Starfire » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:35 pm
Nearly everyone said it was about gov't shutdown. My spirit said otherwise and still does.
I'm not sure exactly what is happening, but I do firmly believe that there is warfare of evil like no time past and
much of it centers around not only our pres, but also those who back him and put him in position of power.
He is merely the outer manifestation of an agenda of something so much larger(interconnected in power) than we realize.
I'm not planning on being politically correct. I believe evil is rampant and I have no intention on being politically correct about it. This has nothing to do with race. Many of the best people on the planet (most devoted, kind hearted,etc) are of a variety of races. But evil cannot hide behind skin color or anything else except to those who refuse to acknowledge it.
Am I saying he is evil? No, not *necessarily* but I do believe he is being used by evil to accomplish it's intent.
I believe the whole political realm is a huge costume party with evil at the core. Only the Lord can save us or our country.

That being said, I am not sure if your dream (or mine) represents the president specifically or those who put and keep him in power, but you can be sure they are out to destroy the bride of Christ. Hillary has spent her life as a devotee to a man who dedicated his work to satan. (Allinsky) I'm not sure it matters what party you are referring to. Masquerade parties serve one purpose - to disguise the true identity person wearing the masque. That's what we have for our leadership.
secretmessenger22

it is interesting you mention Hillary, I had another dream I am not sure how much I can say. I saw Hillary up on a platform and Obama was behind and to her right.

I am very hesitant to tell many more of my dreams because I had an experience where a presence came into my room and told me to "Tell no one or they will come for you first." I have no clue who 'they' are but an instruction is meant to be obeyed so all I can do is trust in the Lord.

I definitely believe that we are right on the edge of an earthshaking period of persecution that America has never known, but we as Christians are not called to be natural but supernatural, and there is nothing more un-natural we can do but to take up our cross and follow Jesus, no matter where that leads.
Starfire
Gold Member

Post by Starfire »

Read up in scripture on "testing the spirits" and on spiritual warfare.
I would not trust a presence that would prevent you from warning God's people of a true evil
with the threat that you will be among the 1st to be removed.
That just does not sound like what Jesus would do. (I'm not saying that God doesn't have His timing
and sometimes tells us to be silent about something for a period of time, but not for the purpose of
saving our own bottom while a real threat exists to our brothers and sisters in Christ.
To me that is not a spirit of the one true Lord and you need to research applying the blood of Jesus
to prevent the influence of such "spirits". PLEASE read up on and pray the power of the blood over you, your
home, your loved ones, put on the full armor of the Lord and call out the name of JESUS every time a thought of
doubt or fear crosses your mind/path. Wrap yourself in the name and the saving blood of Jesus.
secretmessenger22

is there any book in the bible in particular you can point me to? I know a bit about testing the spirits would like to know more.
Starfire
Gold Member

Post by Starfire »

1John4:1 and Ephesians6 are the most referred to. I'd suggest doing some searches and looking up passages mentioned in various writings.
For ex:
http://www.answers2prayer.org/bible_que ... /test.html
This is a long article on testing the spirits and well worth looking into.
One *small* portion for ex. shows:
b) Angelic message will be verified by God's Word, it will never violate, confuse or twist God's written Word.

c) An Angelic visitation will be to promote God's will, not flatter your flesh or promote darkness.

If a spirit manifests itself to you, here are some biblical clues to discernment.

§ If the spirit tells you it is the spirit of a dead relative or friend, it is not an angel from God. God's angels do not inhabit human bodies or join themselves to human spirits. God's angels do not draw attention to other beings other than Jesus and the Father.

§ Does this spirit socialize and spend undue time with you - it is not a spirit of God.

§ Does this spirit use physical things to impress you; sights, sounds, colors, the "supernatural"; it is not a spirit of God. God's angels deliver messages to God's people and then vanish. They do not "hangout" with humans

§ Does the spirit flatter you and build up your pride? This is not one of God's angels.

§ Does the spirit try to force you to do something against your will? This is not a true spirit of God. God's Spirit in you will lead and guide you into all truth. You will have an inner peace that this being is from God by its message (which must line up with God's word and pass all tests outlined previously)

§ Did the spiritual encounter bare spiritual fruit? Angels are sent to deliver God's people, bring God's message, and help promote the plan of God through His people. Satan's demons come to deceive, destroy, confuse and confound.

The warning from the apostle John 1 John 4:1 "Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world." NIV holds true even more today than ever. We are facing such a prolific of religions and various doctrines, and this all in the name of Christ and the Spirit of God. The exhortation is very relevant and important to us. Are you testing the spirits?

Remember only God's Holy Spirit will lead you the truth. The devil will only lead you to a mixture of truths and lies.

John 16:13 "But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth." NIV

I tend to "stand" on the pillars of the Christian faith:
1) Jesus was born as God in human form.
2) He was miraculously born of a virgin (His father is the Lord GOD)
3) He willingly gave up his life (on the cross) as a sacrifice for ALL sin. We need only accept his gift of sacrifice.
4) He rose from the dead in bodily form and ascended into heaven.
5) He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead.

Please, do some searches and look up scriptures. I'm not so good at relaying this information as the many who have
already spent great effort preparing articles to help you. Apply the blood of Jesus each time before your search and
ask the Holy Spirit to guide you to truth.